GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Non showing hitters on VV

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Non showing hitters on VV

Many players that have hit me in this currant VV just won't show up on my Vengence list after many many refreshes so time to quit the stupid event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There is a 10 minute delay between their hit and appearance on the vengeance list. They show up in the history right away and it tells how long ago. I just wait until ten minutes and refresh, they are always there.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes Elendar I know, what I mean is someone I know hit me and I refreshed over 30 times well after the 10 mins and another player I know and hit she had to refresh over 50 times to show again well after 10 mins

Post Count
    I've had the same problem before, Laura... 1-chains sometime won't immediately show in the short list and sometimes it takes several refreshes for them to finally show.

After many many many (practically countless) refreshes, I finally decided to knock out some of the 1-chains to clear out my list and the ones I was looking for eventually showed. I cannot say for sure clearing out several 1-chains on my list helped or not, but it worked for me. Bigger chains shouldn't have this problem.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Sadly Lynn that's hard to clear, it's starts at my bed time then I work all next day so I can only start 22hrs later so many that have already hit are way ahead, if your hit it should show period, but I don't like this event so I just won't bother next cycle