Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not all hits give the same points. It is all about the gap in att and def

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    There is no strategy , all luck
    We all get the same points from any opponent we hit regardless of level
    Agree: all depends on luck of matching: regular, premium, epic and legendary.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Not all hits give the same points. It is all about the gap in att and def
    Difference is insignificant

Banned
    Post Count
    He's right, there is no use looking for high level players anymore, just hit the little guys and receive the same points.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is probably temporary, might be a glitch.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    This is probably temporary, might be a glitch.
    It's been this way the past 4 WD's at least. It's a long running glitch I guess.

Post Count
    Talk with your player reps... They know how this new strategy works to maximize your battle points for HLPs & LLPs in WD.
    Line ID: clementine88

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Talk with your player reps... They know how this new strategy works to maximize your battle points for HLPs & LLPs in WD.
    Tell them thank you for screwing with WD? We don't have to scout anymore which is good. But it takes away and reason to really care, Just hit the little dudes and fire away. Same points no matter what level or how low of stats they are. I wouldn't call it strategy Vile Lynn, because there now doesn't need to be any strategy. Although to be fair this game never really took any kind of strategy.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do we need to talk to somebody, why not just give all player the same information.

Btw are you not player rep anymore?
    Last edited by solper; 01-16-2017 at 12:27 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

They do NOT know!!
    You beeing a rep should know that FC himself said its up to the community to find out lmao, go play CC

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Shocking revelations...NOT, LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    The GM room of the top players don't know this system and they don't seem to like it either. I know you are supposed to stand up for Gree but in this case it doesn't suit you to do so. Gree messed up yet again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    Do we need to talk to somebody, why not just give all player the same information.

Btw are you not player rep anymore?
    All players basically have the same info; the other player reps who play competitively are encouraged to spread info around to the greater MW Community here, on the forum, in game, &/or in chat apps... that is our mission: give and get info to make MW better. I like helping players on the forum; others like using chat apps. I selected players who I felt were helpful, would hopefully be good ambassadors with good ideas and good communications skills to represent ALL playing levels.

I can explain the new (& evolving) WD attack format to maximize points, but I have no first-hand experience with it which is why I referred to those who do.

Yes, I am still a MW Player Rep... I represent free players (the "minnows") who casually play, camp &/or not motivated by ranking. I don't have much input during the meetings for obvious reasons. Whales still need minnows and minnows have opinions, feedback, and suggestions, too! GREE/Funzio management recognizes that it takes all types of players to keep a game successful for this many years!

Constructive feedback is always welcomed!

Please feel free to ask questions!
    If I don't know the answer, somebody else might or we can figure it out together.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    The GM room of the top players don't know this system and they don't seem to like it either. I know you are supposed to stand up for Gree but in this case it doesn't suit you to do so. Gree messed up yet again.
    lol, oh really?
    First of all, there is nothing in my job description that says I have to "stand up" for GREE. Get your facts straight.

Secondly, player reps have an open GM Communications Chat Room with management. We are free to ask questions or post issues at any time and management is very responsive and transparent.

Lastly, thanks for letting me know that you think confusion still exists and they don't like the new format. This will be addressed.