2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc... - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Some more feedback for you if anyone of note is actually concerned about the game they run......

It's broken!!!!! How about fixing it? Why the horrendous lag?
    Please read this link... It's in the Announcements sub-forum
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Please read this link... It's in the Announcements sub-forum
    At least they've given an explanation. Sounds like they are trying to resolve the issue. tap tap away when we can!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey dumb ****s your game is unplayable...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    do you eve understand how LTQs work??? the more energy you have to spend, the further away you get on the quests. you could just as easily check every 2 hours and your energy would not be full, but you only managed to get about 3.5k energy out of your 5k. so even though you are not wasting any energy by having a full energy bar and not using it, you still only got so far as 3.5 k energy got you. as for me, if i checked the game every 2 hours, i managed to get 7k energy and got twice as far even though my energy bar had been full for almost an hour. so if I had a bonus that increased the max energy points i could accumulate, say all the way up to 10k energy, i could actually get almost 3x as far as you could, and still only checking the game every 2 hours, my energy might be full at 10k in 2 hours, instead of having been full at 7k for almost an hour just sitting there.(actually takes 75 minutes to fill it up in my case, i put the timer for 70 to avoid my bar filling up) with your low energy regen per minute count. can you now see the advantage of having a higher max energy number? for you it might mean going back to the game every 5 hours instead of three and not having wasted any energy regens at all, as you would still not be full having accumulated even more energy.
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 08-25-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Of course I understand how LTQs work, and I understand why you bought all those items so you could get further. The pay-off is the disruption to your working life of having to come on every 70 minutes.

Even so, I can do ultimate 4/6 on the 24hr LTQs (and might have been able to get to 5 on one during HCB if I'd not forgotten to come on before it ended! ). I'm happy with that, but if your suggestion of slowing down the regen was acted upon - and was not an optional thing a player could ignore - then it's likely I wouldn't be able to get as far as I can now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I might be mistaken, but I believe he wasn't suggesting slowing down regen, but increasing your maximum full energy. Like when you level up you can increase it by 30?

How about an option that allows you to automatically use energy as it regens on a specified ltq? No wasted energy and you can avoid taking a break from work or real life every x amount of minutes.

Edit: Still waiting for the "Do Everything" button.
    Last edited by Mr. Nezzar; 08-26-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This lag needs to get fixed already. SA is absurdly slow. And do not even try to blame the alleged ddos attack; this has been an ongoing problem for way too long. Switching accounts on Android is frustrating. Level up popup each time, then the skills popup. Every time. Every switch. And I can't forget about the 1-8 Kingpin popups that need to be Xd out. Too much for a level 3 kp. Then it takes forever for the attack stat to register. Cannot deploy any units until that stat loads. I started to deploy at 6 minutes 40 seconds. I have 4 accounts on a Samsung tablet. Each account had ONLY 65-70 deploys. In 6:40, I managed to deploy 2 accounts. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have gotten beyond frustrated.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 08-27-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    This lag needs to get fixed already. SA is absurdly slow. And do not even try to blame the alleged ddos attack; this has been an ongoing problem for way too long. Switching accounts on Android is frustrating. Level up popup each time, then the skills popup. Every time. Every switch. And I can't forget about the 1-8 Kingpin popups that need to be Xd out. Too much for a level 3 kp. Then it takes forever for the attack stat to register. Cannot deploy any units until that stat loads. I started to deploy at 6 minutes 40 seconds. I have 4 accounts on a Samsung tablet. Each account had ONLY 65-70 deploys. In 6:40, I managed to deploy 2 accounts. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have gotten beyond frustrated.
    Can't forget the deploys that get kicked back as well

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We didn't seem to have any issues during SA. Thankful for that!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I believe he wasn't suggesting slowing down regen, but increasing your maximum full energy. Like when you level up you can increase it by 30?

How about an option that allows you to automatically use energy as it regens on a specified ltq? No wasted energy and you can avoid taking a break from work or real life every x amount of minutes.

Edit: Still waiting for the "Do Everything" button.
    finally. how hard is it to understand this? max energy doesn't mean slower energy, only means more energy before you are full!!! I tried to explain it but i think he was trying real hard not to understand the concept. or just pretending not to understand. im not forced to check every 70 minutes as he seems to think. it is just an advantage to do so so i can use my energy and spend less gold to finish the LTQ. now if i had extra % max energy, i would have more energy max so I would be able to have more energy to use at once when it is full, plus it would take longer to fill up because there is more energy needed to fill it up!!!! not because i get less energy per minute.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    finally. how hard is it to understand this? max energy doesn't mean slower energy, only means more energy before you are full!!! I tried to explain it but i think he was trying real hard not to understand the concept. or just pretending not to understand. im not forced to check every 70 minutes as he seems to think. it is just an advantage to do so so i can use my energy and spend less gold to finish the LTQ. now if i had extra % max energy, i would have more energy max so I would be able to have more energy to use at once when it is full, plus it would take longer to fill up because there is more energy needed to fill it up!!!! not because i get less energy per minute.
    So you want to basically have them bring something new into the game when the old stuff doesn't even work right? Do like everyone else and wait till your bar is full. There is no rule that says you have to check while you're at work. And how would the bonus be calculated? Those that have spent more to get mods get more energy?
    Last edited by Foty; 08-29-2017 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Edit

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    OK, but the crucial point is how much percentage is your bonus max? The 10% you suggested earlier would, at your rate of gain per minute, mean only about ten minutes difference; hardly worth it. For someone in your position a bonus of 50-100% would be more meaningful.

With that in mind, surely a total rethink of energy would be better. Give all players effectively unlimited energy. The amount you gain per minute would be determined as now, but your skill points would be used to modify that further, say 10 or 20 skill points for an extra 1 or 1% per minute. For game balance there would need to be a maximum somewhere, so maybe any unused energy you have disappears after 12 hours and the refilling begins again.

Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    So you want to basically have them bring something new into the game when the old stuff doesn't even work right? Do like everyone else and wait till your bar is full. There is no rule that says you have to check while you're at work. And how would the bonus be calculated? Those that have spent more to get mods get more energy?
    His complaint is that his bar is full after 75 minutes or so. It's a self-made problem at the end of the day. A bonus based on previous gold spending would be unacceptable. The game is already heavily weighted in spenders' favour (even ignoring the act of spending) without making it more so.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The 10% was to show how it works. Like when talking about %10 car attack. The new bonus would be applied to original base max energy so the more items you get that add +max energy, the more energy you need to fill up your bar. Oh I do wait till it is full like everyone else, having a bonus like this would not make anyone get more energy per minute, just allows for people to accumulate more before they go to waste. And I don't HAVE to check every 74 minutes, is just I waste energy if I don't. And when I do, I can do the ultimate gold free.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    For those with slow regen, if they have enough of these bonus they would be able to use energy like once a day without any waste, so no this is not just for those of us who spent a lot of gold getting the +energy bonuses

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Also for those who don't have a lot of regen it still takes about 5 hours to fill up 7k gold if you have like +16 energy regen. Which is pretty low. So you still would have to check your game at work if you don't want to waste it