2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    Nah create more by adding new syn base things..... lmao
    There is nothing new tho...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    1. fix the massive lag on IOS & ANDROID during SA, been going on too long

2. stop making H&R a 10 day event

3. Try to make SA one weekend a month, War one weekend a month, H&R one weekend a month and RB one weekend. No one wants War and SA every weekend.

4. Bring back epic boss, Hardcore boss is all about being able to make kills in the last 15 minutes of the event most days

5. LTQ prizes are garbage and not worth the XP to do it

6. Fix boss raid, no one likes this new format and the top team seems to not participate, no teams can finish it the way it is set up.

there are lot more things but those are some I came up with.
    Agree with everything said here

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Epic boss is gone forever. The inflation have made it obsolete. Gold spenders beat it free. If they increased the health to make strong players spend then average players would have no hope getting much further than 1st reset. Hardcore boss ensures spenders spend by making it a head to head competition. Also no resets and the 10 mafia rule. Strong players can only get stronger for the event by buying big bundles. If you noticed, they've cut raw attack on hot off the truck items in half. So average strength players have a hard time finding 100m plus raw items to increase their strength. You can get one from ultimate 24h ltq though. An event that ironically is getting pushed on us now.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    EB isnt gone permenantly

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Can you please stop the annoying pop ups on log-in from including old and dead SA battle results (and war results too, though those are less irritating as it's only one to exit).
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Hello mate. Any word on new items to use respect points on? Over 12 million and counting. Also any word on any new decorations for our hood? Thanks, Happy gaming mate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Before making new dumb events fix existing issues, lag, crappy prizes, hvr 8 days bloody hell, leaderboard during war doesn't display player names, Actually listen to us players!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Before making new dumb events fix existing issues, lag, crappy prizes, hvr 8 days bloody hell, leaderboard during war doesn't display player names, Actually listen to us players!!
    This has been said and agreed with sooooo many times. I wonder if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The Android lag is seriously becoming unbearable.

Switching accounts takes forever. Makes me regret my recent transfer of one account from a device that died. It was actually nice having one less account to deal with.
    Going to the syndicate base takes forever. Just try collecting resources and producing more. Probably a 10+ minute task. But only if you don't need to restart the game because of non-loading resource buildings. Unacceptable.
    Try to go into a goal, buffering, buffering.

Raid Boss: no real time updating. Many wasted minutes waiting for a boss that was down to disappear. I know this because on one device I took out a boss. On the other device, the boss stayed up, despite much exiting and reentering. RB Leaderboards still don't work. On one Android, only the most kills board worked. On the other Android, all 4 should have me or my syndicate stats. None did.

Street Assault: real time updating barely works. Both devices simultaneously show different node control. One may show all control by another team while the other device shows mixed control.

Battles: more irregularities. Wall taking more time to show as down as compared to iOS. Hits taking longer to register than iOS. I can get 4 iOS hits in rather quick. 1 Android hit can take up to 30 seconds. I kid you not.

I am sure I am missing more, but if the lag would get resolved, it would probably all clear up. I now wonder if I will be around to experience it...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    This has been said and agreed with sooooo many times. I wonder if there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The Android lag is seriously becoming unbearable.

Switching accounts takes forever. Makes me regret my recent transfer of one account from a device that died. It was actually nice having one less account to deal with.
    Going to the syndicate base takes forever. Just try collecting resources and producing more. Probably a 10+ minute task. But only if you don't need to restart the game because of non-loading resource buildings. Unacceptable.
    Try to go into a goal, buffering, buffering.

Raid Boss: no real time updating. Many wasted minutes waiting for a boss that was down to disappear. I know this because on one device I took out a boss. On the other device, the boss stayed up, despite much exiting and reentering. RB Leaderboards still don't work. On one Android, only the most kills board worked. On the other Android, all 4 should have me or my syndicate stats. None did.

Street Assault: real time updating barely works. Both devices simultaneously show different node control. One may show all control by another team while the other device shows mixed control.

Battles: more irregularities. Wall taking more time to show as down as compared to iOS. Hits taking longer to register than iOS. I can get 4 iOS hits in rather quick. 1 Android hit can take up to 30 seconds. I kid you not.

I am sure I am missing more, but if the lag would get resolved, it would probably all clear up. I now wonder if I will be around to experience it...
    It's been getting worse, and worse and worse....

I'm left with 2 options.... quit lmao or buy a iPhone...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Best to quit, it ain't gonna get any better......

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    1. Fix lag on android and ios. (During SA and in Syn Base)
    2. Collect all button for syn base. (It takes forever to collect product)
    3. Be able to delete post in forum. (Android)
    4. Bring back LTQ collection.
    5. Make SA, War, and H&R only one weekend a month each. (I am so tired of SA)
    5. Make H&R 4 days only. (Personally I only do it till syn requirement is done then I quit. Way to long)
    6. Expand Hood (I am at max and need room. I hate bunching up my buildings, and don't want to delete any of them.)
    7. Raise level for Character.(instead of 300, maybe 400 or 500.)
    8. Raise Mafia Limit.
    9. Bring back more of the older buildings, and make them for cash. (Frosty Hideout, Haunted Mansion, Pagoda, etc.)
    10. Give us a building that puts out gold. (Make it have tasks we need to complete to get gold bars, like LTQ's where you have to hunt other players hoods and rob a certain building. Based on how many you rob is how much gold you get.)

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Governer View Post
    5. Make H&R 4 days only.
    How did I forget about this stupid event?!?! Last time was my first boycott, and boy, was it nice. 9 event free days. It was like a vacation. Rewards suck anyway. Syndicate goals are not worth it. Lousy points for syndicate revenges with equally lousy rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    I'm left with 2 options.... quit lmao or buy a iPhone...
    I would quit over going to the dark side.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 02-21-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't post such long winded rants if you want anyone including developers to read...

Perhaps take an edible & try relaxing a little.

Just saying

Lurker
    Post Count
    No more SA results pop ups, or any

One touch LTQ shud be a friendly user option, not a kingpin reward.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about more solo production goals? Many of us have been done with them forever.