2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Feedback, Comments, Issues, etc...

Useless SA units just clutter the screen

These SA units are useless and just clutter the screen. Who uses these things anyway? Please eliminate Assault Batter and Assult Bruiser.

Too much experience it's been gained. Why are we rushing to Lv 300?

Useless Powers are just accumulating

Why aren't these powers used for creating resources? They just keep accumulating. Are you guys not paying attention to what's happening in the game? Thee cost should be 500 or 1K.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know someone will take issue or complain, but can we raise the Character top out lvl from 300 to say 350, or 400? And also maybe expand the hoods. I have expanded as far as I can, I don't like to clutter my buildings up, so would like more room. I don't want to delete any of my buildings. Thank You, and hope this doesn't brink to much flack.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you so much for the re-release of the older buildings. I for 1 was so excited to get them all. I do hope you plan to re-release the Gingerbread house also. Once again THANK YOU

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    re released cash buildings didn't have a timer on them so i bought all of the boost ones that were expiring. would have spent gold to rush them had i known.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My pet peeve has always been - more than one of the same event that overlaps- whether it is an LTQ or 2 health or 2 stamina events.

Now for the last few days it has been constant.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Between my accounts I have 1000's of useless Sa deploys. Sirens, souljas, Bikers, gang members among others. Can we trade those in for something relevant to current Sa or powers or something useful?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Is there a way you can give the leader in the syn the left over items that were donated to syn bank to build first 1 through 10 stage syn base, so they can be used to produce resource items. Our syn has 14,141 Legal power, 312 star power, 100 political power, and 19,792 smuggling power, just setting in syn bank for nothing. We could use those to produce resources in syn base. I am sure we are not the only syn with this problem. Thank you

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wish there was a way to contact other players your chaining with

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.
    Last edited by BrisingrBoss; 08-23-2017 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Grammar

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=BrisingrBoss;1571047]how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.

How is this supposed to work? Same energy but longer to regen? So basically sounds like to want to lose whatever energy mods we already have. You don't have to check in while you're at work. I don't.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Foty;1571052]
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisingrBoss View Post
    how about if we got a new bonus type, called %MAX ENERGY?? it would allow us to not have to log on the game so often because it would take longer to fill up energy. it doesn't make us have any more energy per minute, it just makes us not have to check in the game too often(for example wile you're at work). we could be getting bonuses like +10% MAX ENERGY which would be a +10% of our energy added to max. wont make us more able to finish the LTQ cause we are not getting more energy, BUT since we don't have to check in so often it makes us more able to use our regens without letting then go to waste because energy is already full.

How is this supposed to work? Same energy but longer to regen? So basically sounds like to want to lose whatever energy mods we already have. You don't have to check in while you're at work. I don't.
    you clearly don't understand the meaning of +10% max energy??? let me spell it out in numbers for you: say your max energy is 7300, you get a +10% max energy bonus you now have 8030 max energy (energy when full) what does it do? it means it takes longer to fill up, while not wasting your +energy per regen cycle points. AND you have more energy to be used all at once when you are ready to open game. i don't know about you but as for me, my energy fill up so fast i need to check every 70 minutes. so yes i do need to open the game while at work if i want to do the LTQs with minimal to zero gold.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=BrisingrBoss;1571053]
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post

you clearly don't understand the meaning of +10% max energy??? let me spell it out in numbers for you: say your max energy is 7300, you get a +10% max energy bonus you now have 8030 max energy (energy when full) what does it do? it means it takes longer to fill up, while not wasting your +energy per regen cycle points. AND you have more energy to be used all at once when you are ready to open game. i don't know about you but as for me, my energy fill up so fast i need to check every 70 minutes. so yes i do need to open the game while at work if i want to do the LTQs with minimal to zero gold.
    Is it unfair to point out that by buying all those energy regen items, you've made this bed you're now lying in? In all honesty would this idea make much difference to you; if it takes 70 minutes to fill up your over 7000 energy (as a comparison it takes somewhere over 3 hours to fill up my just under 5000 energy) how much longer would it take to fill up the circa 8000 energy from a +10% bonus - a couple of extra minutes maybe?

I certainly wouldn't want this idea imposed on my games, where it would just be a penalty on me.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'd say it's pretty fair.

Watch out for that sunlight!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Some more feedback for you if anyone of note is actually concerned about the game they run......

It's broken!!!!! How about fixing it? Why the horrendous lag?