Post Count
    HCB = hard core boss
    H&V = honor and vengeance
    Ds = double strike
    Ts = triple strike

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    this might be a tl:dr (too long didn't read) .. but hey...

Depending on how long it's been, things may have changed a lot.

So firstly, after many rounds of inflation (hyperstatflation), stats have moved on a lot .. An average unit is somewhere between 100M - 1B in Attack/Defence. Due to this, the higher ranked player will have stats like 50 AA or 50 BB .. (50,000,000,000,000,000 or 50,000,000,000,000,000,000)
    A lot of peoples' Income per hour (IPH) is into billions if not higher.

Go i guess the first thing you'd need to work on is IPH ... getting a High IPH means you can do more in Frontline (FL) and Hardcore Boss (HCB):
    - Fontline is an event where players in faction can purchase 1 of 4 units in bulk. During a war, they then dump these units onto one or more nodes on a map. The team that has the highest amount of points (from the units placed) by the end of the war wins ... Therefore for this event you dont need att/def stats, only IPH

So get your IPH up (if it really sucks) i would advise the following: Enter a semi active faction that participate in FLs (even join my own for a few months if needed) .. Don't deploy your Tanks or Planes (you get these as rewards as the faction partticpates in the event) .. but rather save them.. Your not helping the faction, but this will enable you to get a bulk of units that you can recycle (Recycling can now be done it the inventory.. You have the ability to trade back units for Cash and Valor)

Example .. here's want my mini can earn by trading back some units rewarded from the FL event

Notice that recycling these units i'm getting about 100M .. this will help you buy some useful Cash Buildings .. e.g.:

The majority of the buildings on this base can be bought in the store currently.

Try to work you way through this slowly and keep trying to upgrade them

Secondly - Hardcore boss event. This event is a bit like the Epic boss event, however you are placed in a daily league against 4 other people. Whoever does the most damage during the boss fights, gets the best daily prize. And over the 4 days you accumulate points for a collection of individual prizes. The thing thing makes this different from Epic boss is: 1) Your Health Regen doesn't apply. 100 mins for full regen.. 2) Only your 60 strongest units are counted towards damage points. Therefore the higher your IPH the more likely that you can buy strong units for this... Gree releases a set of units at different price tiers for this event
    So try to get a far as possible in this event as you get some good units from it

Thirdly - Honor and Vengeance (H&V) is a new(ish) PvP event. All you need for this is Stamina .. In this event you basically attack people on a list and get some points .. if they attack you back, that starts a "chain" .. so if you attack them back again, the chain progresses and the points that you win from each other get better (it does eventually cap) ... As long as you are active in this and find a few chain buddies (if your luck pays out) you can advance quite far (free) ... During this event, you will be awarded side goals which, again will help your stats

I'm happy to explain how any event works and how different levels of players play it if you want .. feel free to PM me, or I can add you to a few GM (GroupMe) rooms where people can give reliable advice.

In Summary
    Events
    1) Frontline (FL) - Only requires IPH and is a faction event .. Its a Weekend war
    2) Hardcore Boss - Indi event, that uses your strongest 60 units .. IPH is very useful but not essential to progress partially
    3) Epic Boss - Hoping you remember that one
    4) WD - Really hope you remember that one .. a Few Notes here thou .. Gree removed Levels from scoring .. Basically no matter who you attack you get similar points .. Therefore Levelling and XP don't currently matter... That was a big game changer
    5) Honor and Vengeance - Uses stamina and helps if your active
    6) Raid boss - Its back, if you ever played it. It's a bit like a combined faction epic boss. with goals that require killing ridiculously strong bosses near the end

haven't mentioned everything
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-17-2017 at 02:49 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks HR. I left the game before h&v came in. To be honest I only come on here from time to time to see if anything changed. I have noticed that alot has changed on forums as well. Big decline on postings. Is that the same with the game??
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Big decline on postings. Is that the same with the game??
    Pretty much, mate, pretty much.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Thanks for all of the info. I'm only playing this to collect upgrade for now, since I am heavy into another game, haha. And no, I never did an epic boss before. I was wondering if you know of any good factions that would allow me to join for bonus if all if did was donate without leveling? Just curious.
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Thanks for all of the info. I'm only playing this to collect upgrade for now, since I am heavy into another game, haha. And no, I never did an epic boss before. I was wondering if you know of any good factions that would allow me to join for bonus if all if did was donate without leveling? Just curious.

If you are interested you are welcome to join us. Private message me and I'll send you code.

If you found one, good luck.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    If you are interested you are welcome to join us. Private message me and I'll send you code.

I will pm you

Also, does rose the riveted let me upgrade multiple building at once? Or let me upgrade beyond lvl 10?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post

I tried to pm you and couldnt...

Also, does rose the riveted let me upgrade multiple building at once? Or let me upgrade beyond lvl 10?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    I tried to pm you and couldnt...

My box isn't full but I'll post the invite code here.

Laid back faction. That hangs around top 240. I used to be in top 50 but since gree's screw ups I stopped all gold use and we found a less competitive faction. I find the game more fun.
    You are welcome to hang with us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Allows you to upgrade another building at the same time
    I am willing to buy a little bit of gold to purchase them as I did on Crime City. However the limit is only 1, crime city had a limit of 4 and i can now upgrade 5 at a time. Are there more like rosie? If so, I will purchase more gold. Do you know if there are more that will be coming (coming back) that I can purchase down the road? would rather prepare for that and buy a better deal in advance.