Old timer here... looking to get back into it

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Old timer here... looking to get back into it

Post Count

Old timer here... looking to get back into it

Hey everyone, I used to play a long time ago, not sure if anyone I used to play with and talk to still jump on the forums.

Anyways, I wanted to know if Gree/Funzio has allowed the opportunity to swap from Apple to Android. I was pretty darn far in the game and had amassed a good gold armg, even have the anniversary building and such.

Hope someone can help
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Hey everyone, I used to play a long time ago, not sure if anyone I used to play with and talk to still jump on the forums.

Anyways, I wanted to know if Gree/Funzio has allowed the opportunity to swap from Apple to Android. I was pretty darn far in the game and had amassed a good gold armg, even have the anniversary building and such.

Hope someone can help
    Yes, hundreds of players started an iOS account, but are using on a droid device = Google Play.

That also applies to starting an android account and using same on an iOS device = Apple Store.

Contrary to MOST things about this game, that feature seems to work with fewer irregularities than other aspects of this game.

Your gold will also remain the same on either device.

So, all you need do is buy an android device, or start using one you own.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Hey Dreno33

I retired over a year ago but its good to see you on the forum

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Can't help much with your question but can address your tag line:
    "GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! What a bunch of idiots!
    I downloaded it for free!"
    GREE is actively trying to reduce the value of MW so that the next owner can indeed get it for what you paid.
    GREE game plan:
    Regular creation of defective new events and then of course released as a new defective event.
    Improvements with unforeseen glitches (too many to itemize)
    Stat inflation such that even commas can't provide clarity.
    IPH now inconsequential (glitch for that).

The list could of course go on but just wanted you to know the switch from Funzio to Gree has not been a smooth transition. Funzio must have taken the brain trust with them.

Something I don't quite understand. Why do you want to start this game up from scratch when there are so many quality game developers available to choose from?

For me it is the continuing relationship with Faction friends. They are like family.
    The game itself mostly sucks and so does the company.

Post Count
    Dreno
    Are you still camping? Welcome back.

Post Count
    Always nice to see those older players return. Game is even more about money now though so you'll need to spend like 10k a week to do anything.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Look what the cat dragged in, hello dreno. Been a long time since I've seen you here

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    you'll need to spend like 10k a week to do anything.
    Are you talking about 10k in-game gold or legal currency? Come on P, you know that's not true, whichever one you were talking about.

Unless you want to compete for Top 5 or better.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Are you talking about 10k in-game gold or legal currency? Come on P, you know that's not true, whichever one you were talking about.

Unless you want to compete for Top 5 or better.
    I'm talking real cash.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Post Count
    i dont know when you left but the stats are crazy. I left a year ago and the ppl in my old faction are like 300x my stats

Post Count
    Hey so.... what if I do not know my old accounts code and don't have my old phone? Is it not possible anymore? I tried to download and recover like you said and it needed code which I don't think I have anymore...

Post Count
    Hey so.... what if I do not know my old accounts code and don't have my old phone? Is it not possible anymore? I tried to download and recover like you said and it needed code which I don't think I have anymore...
    Any old email sent to CS thru that account should have your Account ID in the footer info.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Any old email sent to CS thru that account should have your Account ID in the footer info.
    So i found my old account number (the 9 digit code) but do not have my old phone anymore. I sent a ticket to Funzio. Is there anything i can do that you already know about?

Post Count
    So i found my old account number (the 9 digit code) but do not have my old phone anymore. I sent a ticket to Funzio. Is there anything i can do that you already know about?
    Great! I do not think you need your old phone for them to link your old account to your new phone's Game Center (GC) where you'll eventually be able to access your old account. I do not think it matters if your old account was on an android phone since accounts are interchangeable on both devices now. (yay!)

Be on the watch for CS requesting further info. They will need to verify that the old account is, in fact, yours. They might ask for IAP receipts as proof. They will probably need your Game Center ID or new MW account ID already linked to GC... just guessing as I'm not entirely sure of their process. CS is pretty efficient with this, but it will take a few days to verify everything.

If you need further help, post here or PM me
    Good luck!

(Thank you! I noticed)
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Great! I do not think you need your old phone for them to link your old account to your new phone's Game Center (GC) where you'll eventually be able to access your old account. I do not think it matters if your old account was on an android phone since accounts are interchangeable on both devices now. (yay!)

Be on the watch for CS requesting further info. They will need to verify that the old account is, in fact, yours. They might ask for IAP receipts as proof. They will probably need your Game Center ID or new MW account ID already linked to GC... just guessing as I'm not entirely sure of their process. CS is pretty efficient with this, but it will take a few days to verify everything.

If you need further help, post here or PM me
    Good luck!

(Thank you! I noticed)
    It seems like i do need old phone (unless they bypass it). Because it said I needed old phone to label as "Old Device" before connecting this one. Unless I missed a step? All I tried to do was go to "Manage Accounts" and clicked "New Device" and entered code. That was when it said I need to label my old iphone as "Old Device" before doing the New Device on my Note 4.

Anyways, Funzio has the email. I told them my email and a few past ticket numbers to help verify it is me. Maybe that is enough. Otherwise I can pull up lots of details of old tickets.