LTQ'S make them relevant again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ'S make them relevant again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

LTQ'S make them relevant again

The ltq's are useless past the midpoint bonus :
    If it werent for those , i wouldnt even bother .
    5500 energy for 1 brick on 11/20 master is insane:
    Also the FLTQ's are way too energy intensive - when they appear.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't do them at all

1) speed is still at midnight and the energy requirements for normal jumped about a month ago

2) midway point only gives a def boost.. I see no value in having def

Post Count
    Pretty much what HellRaizer said. If Master 10 or normal speed aren't air boost, I skip them. Saved on SO much XP that way.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Banned
    Post Count
    What Pidgeot said. LTQs need to be scrapped or made relevant. Plus the lag is horrible between targets.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Remember when....

Remember when folks would report what energy was needed per event/level and what prize you would win.. Folks would stage maps to maximize energy usage.

Wow this game has really lost favor with its players.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    Remember when folks would report what energy was needed per event/level and what prize you would win.. Folks would stage maps to maximize energy usage.

Wow this game has really lost favor with its players.
    Oh that still happens, just not on these forums

edit: the supplying of events details ... not prestaging .. aint possible
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-03-2017 at 05:59 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Inhavent staged maps for a long time, well over a year. Their is really no need to since we don't have much FLTQ anymore.

Banned
    Post Count
    You can not stage targets. They come out when event goes live.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    You can not stage targets. They come out when event goes live.
    I am by no means the strongest player in the game, but on the 3 day iLTQs I can easily finish Normal Speed and Prestige Speed, and finish Masters with a day to spare. On the 24 hour iLTQs I can easily finish Masters Speed. But I accept that's only possible for those who have invested a lot of money on buying the very many energy units there have been recently. Perhaps that's fair?

But I think another issue which is often overlooked is the irrelevance of the prize units. Most of the players who can finish all the iLTQs have stat bonuses in the tens of millions. Again, I'm not one of the strongest players but I have unit bonuses of over 30 million % and Enhancement bonuses approaching 1 million - therefore a prize unit of 15% simply does not 'move the needle'.

So weak or strong, iLTQs are fairly pointless. The weak can't finish them and the strong have no use for the prizes. The only iLTQs worth doing, IMHO, are ones with temp WD or FL bonuses.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    I am by no means the strongest player in the game, but on the 3 day iLTQs I can easily finish Normal Speed and Prestige Speed, and finish Masters with a day to spare. On the 24 hour iLTQs I can easily finish Masters Speed. But I accept that's only possible for those who have invested a lot of money on buying the very many energy units there have been recently. Perhaps that's fair?

But I think another issue which is often overlooked is the irrelevance of the prize units. Most of the players who can finish all the iLTQs have stat bonuses in the tens of millions. Again, I'm not one of the strongest players but I have unit bonuses of over 30 million % and Enhancement bonuses approaching 1 million - therefore a prize unit of 15% simply does not 'move the needle'.

So weak or strong, iLTQs are fairly pointless. The weak can't finish them and the strong have no use for the prizes. The only iLTQs worth doing, IMHO, are ones with temp WD or FL bonuses.
    Just to help people understand that investment

The current Masters Speed would take +174 energy regen to complete "free"

Completely agree with the prize issue. LTQs used to have a lot more bonus units with a variety of bonuses. Although that does go back quite a few years

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by robmurphy View Post
    I wounder how you get bonuses like that without prize unit of 15%...