GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Player help

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

New Player help

Gree I have a suggestion re new players, most in game now have played for a number of years and got plenty of income, stamina and a decent health bar to make progress in stats and events, new players if they download the game will see they have no chance doing anything and prob leave.

What we need is the ability to give guild members gold, maybe equipment, crates to help them if we have it in our inventory then we can gift it just like donating to the citadel. You can't do much in the start but if we could give them stuff they may stay enjoy the game and start spending gems I know I would not start again the amount it would cost is crazy to be able to play with enjoyment and I believe the game does not attract new players that stay, forward them to the forum to join a guild quickly, everything now revolves in gems to complete nothing is free and a new player can't even afford a silo lol we need to help them grow and stay and guild gifts are a good way in my opinion

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Nice idea but difficult to keep it as you intend. If gifting gets implemented do you place a player level limit on who can get gifts? If not then mega players will be trading resources around to make crafting easier. And honestly how many players would spend gems to help a new player they know nothing about. Sure the mega guys could start new mini accounts and bulk them up and spend gems to make them grand but not a new anonymous player. Getting new players into guilds is a good idea but how many of the top guilds would open up spots for new players when they advertise for players with proven performance and stats. Getting them into smaller guilds would be easier but then there is a lack of resources to give them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you were to download the game now would you play with no income, no stamina, no honor, no energy to complete anything would require mountains of gems, allowing to gift gold, crates and nothing else would help a new player stay in the game for free then if they wanted to bulk up quicker then they can spend gems, I don't see a player entering the game and think yeah I like this so let me purchase 10k in gems just to get a start - won't happen so gifting gold and crates is a way to gently pull new players in and keeping them as I can assure you that I'm sure there are not many new players

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You are absolutely correct about attracting and keeping new players. HOWEVER, making changes in the name of helping new players WITHOUT placing restrictions in the game to prevent players in the top mega guilds from helping themselves is defeating the change.
    Last edited by Thorbin; 01-03-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That is true Thorbin the top mega players in fairness do as they please they already have all the equipment, billions in the vault have no need for a mini there guilds are maxed and don't think much of advantage would be gained I'm prob wrong lol but we have a new player and it's very hard for him to play much due to having nothing and playing slow just want to help the lad but can't

QUOTE=Thorbin;1567196]You are absolutely correct about attracting and keeping new players. HOWEVER, making changes in the name of helping new players WITHOUT placing restrictions in the game to prevent players in the top mega guilds from helping themselves is defeating the change.[/QUOTE]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gingerbreads available now for two days. Cheapest (gem) way to amp your IPH