why the heck knockoff points?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why the heck knockoff points??

Post Count
    yea and now this sucker kingpin is impossible for the so called "free players". u just cannot get past lvl 2 ffs. how is this game a free to play when that kind of nonsense is endorsed?

a free to play game is the one where everyone can use all the features and take benefit of all the aspects of the game.

the only advantage to paid customers shud be that they can get thise features and benefits a bit faster than the free players. i cant stay up with the kingpiss as a free player, so what does that mean? there goes the "free play" out of the window lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Come on, describing the game as 'free to play' is misleading to put it mildly. If it was possible, by putting in the effort, to get the better prizes there'd be no problem. But we all know there is a 'gold bar' which means free players are locked out as a matter of policy.
    The game is free to play. Spending is a optional matter. I've played at the top and the bottom. Spent money and free played. With enough effort, t10-15 mins can be made without gold. Or if you're on android, using a little video gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    yea and now this sucker kingpin is impossible for the so called "free players". u just cannot get past lvl 2 ffs. how is this game a free to play when that kind of nonsense is endorsed?

a free to play game is the one where everyone can use all the features and take benefit of all the aspects of the game.

the only advantage to paid customers shud be that they can get thise features and benefits a bit faster than the free players. i cant stay up with the kingpiss as a free player, so what does that mean? there goes the "free play" out of the window lol.
    If you are active enough lvl 2 KP is maintable without gold. I have 9 accounts, 8 of which are minis or extra accounts. I can keep lvl 2 on half of them with a little effort.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    My big mini is an account I play free on. Stats are solid for it's level. Good ip mod. Active enough with it to be on a top 30-20 team. That's during down time when I'm not playing my main. It's down to level 3 kp but will be back at 4 again soon.

So I'm really not sure why you're complaining. Sounds like to me you spending more time looking at the stuff you can't have than actually playing the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by POW! View Post
    My big mini is an account I play free on. Stats are solid for it's level. Good ip mod. Active enough with it to be on a top 30-20 team. That's during down time when I'm not playing my main. It's down to level 3 kp but will be back at 4 again soon.

So I'm really not sure why you're complaining. Sounds like to me you spending more time looking at the stuff you can't have than actually playing the game.
    so u r suggesting that everyone shud start new accounts and then maintain those small accounts along with their higher level accounts.

and really, let me know when ur free acount rwaches level 10. can it reach lvl ten? can u achieve with ur free accounts what others can achieve while using gold?

so ur saying that this game is free to install but to gain anything, u have to pay up. i totally agree

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I lost 60k by month lvl7. I keep l7 for ever cuz no way to spend for get l10 kp is its temp advantage, simple.

With my spend i cant go at l8 or the next lost im l6.....

Post Count
    ***not a free game***

free to install but not free to play. i have no issues if it were a paid game but gree needs to stop advertising it as a free game. 99% games on google play are 'free to install, but pay to play" but google itself is at wrongdoing. no wonder the world is fd up lol.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Funny, I've been playing for several years and haven't spent a dime.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    Funny, I've been playing for several years and haven't spent a dime.
    yeah, i've been playing since years too, playing as if playing simcity

buildings and decorations!

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Or perhaps we have better ways to spend our time at weekends than be glued to the phone for 18 hours a day at the behest of some 'syndicate board'.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Could be people don't have the time. Can't disagree. However, if that's the case, complaining about a game someone doesn't have time to play, but taking the time to go to a forum about the game, and complaining about the game, seems really odd doesn't it? I mean, obviously there's time being put into it then. Hey. If people are unhappy about doing something that makes them unhappy but are happy to tell people how unhappy they are, to each their own. But that would eliminate the theory of not having time though, wouldn't it?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Could be people don't have the time. Can't disagree. However, if that's the case, complaining about a game someone doesn't have time to play, but taking the time to go to a forum about the game, and complaining about the game, seems really odd doesn't it? I mean, obviously there's time being put into it then. Hey. If people are unhappy about doing something that makes them unhappy but are happy to tell people how unhappy they are, to each their own. But that would eliminate the theory of not having time though, wouldn't it?
    Lol, that..

Post Count
    CC is "free to play"... many do it!

Imho, free players cannot reasonably expect to compete with gold players... Gold players should expect to have features beyond what is available to free players: they want to pay for more, they get more.

Gold players base their experience on their gold use; Free players base their experience on activity.
    Gold=time.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Imho, free players cannot reasonably expect to compete with gold players... Gold players should expect to have features beyond what is available to free players: they want to pay for more, they get more.

Gold players base their experience on their gold use; Free players base their experience on activity.
    Gold=time.
    Well said, Violin!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Gold=time.
    Gold used to equal time, yes. But being active enough could get you to the same place; remember the early days of LTQs, when with a bit of effort (and no energy mods) you could get close enough to the end that a small amount of gold could get you to the finish line?

Now, being active all day is no guarantee of anything because of the 'gold bar' locking out free players from all the better prizes.

In part, big spenders are to blame for this state of affairs. Anybody remember the early days of Raid Boss when you'd get people coming on the forum saying it was too easy because their syndicate had just blasted through the entire event with gold in a matter of hours?
    Last edited by sister morphine; 01-10-2017 at 11:25 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"