BIG PROBLEM WITH HARDCORE BOSS - Round 4!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG PROBLEM WITH HARDCORE BOSS - Round 4!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

BIG PROBLEM WITH HARDCORE BOSS - Round 4!!!

GREE, please explain how it is possible that guild members can possibly be matching each other in The Hardcore Boss event????

I've seen 2 HC Boss groups now in Round 4, each with 3 of my guild members in it. And NO, they did not leave between the end of day 3 and the beginning of day 4.

This situation is WRONG on so many levels!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update: just heard from 2 other guild members that they are also in the same group! WTH?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Update 2: now 2 more members in the same group!

Post Count
    I have 2 guild members in my group also...... This is wrong Gree, or have you changed the match up rules without telling us???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have clearly changed the rules and very unfairly so!! If many of us had known, we wouldn't have bothered to gem the other days.

Well GREE, you've turned what I thought was a promising development (making the prizes meaningful, even if temp). Into a total F-up!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My guild has seen guildmates matched in the past, but only two.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I understand that this is an "Individual" event, BUT it stopped being completely individual when a temporary boost is being awarded that will benefit the guild.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ok I got to ask....was y'all talking smack at each other?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorbin View Post
    Ok I got to ask....was y'all talking smack at each other?
    Not sure I understand what you were asking, Thorbin. I was trying to get a response from GREE and to give them feedback. Their lack of response tells me that they don't care what we think.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Of course Gree is not interested greatly in what we think. I was just being silly and asking if the guys matched together were trash talking each other. In my guild it would have been crazy with the trash talk.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    In all the HB events from the start I have not matched a guild mate, Gree says it's random but I find if I win day 1, day 2 I'm with much bigger hitters, if I win day 2 then day 3 is impossible whosever if I come 2nd or 3rd in a day the next day is easier, I don't believe it's random Gree but there you go rare to get a straight answer as there developers don't play the game so there pretty clueless, prob be banned again for that last comment lol see you all in a week

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have to agree with that statement...where I place DOES affect the next day draws. Nothing random about it. You win you get tougher opponents the next round. My guild is very small so I have never matched up with one of them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I don't mind if you win you get a harder draw I have no issue with that its just the constant rubbish were told it's blatantly not random in my opinion

I have to agree with that statement...where I place DOES affect the next day draws. Nothing random about it. You win you get tougher opponents the next round. My guild is very small so I have never matched up with one of them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well it seems the RANDOM GODS have come to be packed against me this HB cycle. In all three rounds I have faced at least two mega players...one had three of them. I don't mind losing but is this payback for speaking out? Hahaha

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well it seems the RANDOM GODS have come to be packed against me this HB cycle. In all three rounds I have faced at least two mega players...one had three of them. I don't mind losing but is this payback for speaking out? Hahaha
    You know what they say about Karma, lol
    Purple Squirrel