Single member factions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Single member factions

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Single member factions

Seriously, nothing more useless than having faction matched against a single member faction with a "bb" level opponent. Like other minimum requirements in this (and every other game), there should be a minimum member requirement for WD event... Yes, I know the play.... Be part of multi member faction, leave for WD, then return after... Which should, by the way, just reinforce my point.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agreed. I'm in the "aa"s which isn't big anymore, but damn that pisses me off when we don't even have a chance.
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Post Count
    You do have a chance; you always have a chance with the right strategy and timing.

I have beat many single beast factions by just tapping the wall. I don't like giving away def points to my rivals so I only hit the wall: easy win, easy points, especially if I snipe the wall in the last min.

Nobody is making you hit the DL. Get the win from hitting the wall. Most of the time, those single beasts declare and forget it, hoping you'll give them the win from losing hits on them. Don't play into their strategy.
    Points are points!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Respectfully disagree

A one man beast will more than likely have:
    WD% increase
    Triple Strike
    Fast Regen

A team that low tiered is unlikely to have these benefits (possibly double strike depending on whether they picked up the free prizes)

Therefore even a team hitting the CC are only getting double figures while the beast is getting potentially 1000+ per hit...

Therefore it is very possible to create a wide gap, and destroy any confidence by even doing one single hit if the opposing faction creep

Edit: that used to be one of our strategies in the past to beat small strong teams, but nowadays it just too simple for them to build a big enough gap to be safe ... with the amount of lag, the last min hits are severely limited
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 01-10-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have to agree with the OP on this one....

Would love to see a minimum faction membership requirement enforced for WD/FL. Yes I know someone could create 20 brand new mini accounts and thus bypass the minimum, but then the likely hood that other faction would have targets increases as well.

This actual goes both directions, a 1 man team that is a beast of an acct and the other extreme a 1 man team with an account with 1 ally and near zero defense (Yes my team has faced this before, we actually got more points from hitting the wall than the acct)....
    Col Dumas
    1Shot2kill Vikings

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This response is utter rubbish. The one huge stats member can hit any target on the faction unfairly matched and get 500-600 points per hit. While the other faction is getting garbage points from hitting the CC. This game is seriously flawed and it's clear why that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    You do have a chance; you always have a chance with the right strategy and timing.

I have beat many single beast factions by just tapping the wall. I don't like giving away def points to my rivals so I only hit the wall: easy win, easy points, especially if I snipe the wall in the last min.

Nobody is making you hit the DL. Get the win from hitting the wall. Most of the time, those single beasts declare and forget it, hoping you'll give them the win from losing hits on them. Don't play into their strategy.
    Points are points!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixa View Post
    This response is utter rubbish. The one huge stats member can hit any target on the faction unfairly matched and get 500-600 points per hit. While the other faction is getting garbage points from hitting the CC. This game is seriously flawed and it's clear why that is the case.

Agree. This was a tactic that might have worked a few years ago, but the game has changed a lot making that tactic near impossible

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    Agree. This was a tactic that might have worked a few years ago, but the game has changed a lot making that tactic near impossible
    We must be lucky because we haven't faced a one man faction in a very long time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I will have to try that. I can score almost 100k in an hour. Don't think to many teams can hit cc and get that per hour. To bad gree doesn't have the streak rewards yet

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Points are points!

Exactly!!!!!