War points question for developer, fix needed?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: War points question for developer, fix needed?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question War points question for developer, fix needed?

Question:
    Does a PA hit only use the modifier based on a single regular hit avg 1 time added to the points of a regular PA, or is it doing what would be fair and adding the modifier somehow to the whole hit?

Below explains that question and why I ask in more detail.

I have noticed that single hits use the ip points modifier for each hit. So say you had a 100% modifier and a regular hit would be 500 you would get 1k points on a regular war attack total.

But, I have been testing then PA hit, which should be counted as a 4x - 5x hit count or 1 single huge hit. For ease of calculation I going to just say 4 hits of 500 for what would be 2k points for a winning pa BEFORE MODIFIER does not give 4K points with 100% modifier.

To demonstrate I hit target a 4 times with regular hits and got 1100-1400 points, I do 2 pa attacks and get 2247 and 2374 points.

So it seems to me that it gives the bonus on 1 regular hit value and then just adds 3 more regular hits without modifier correct?

Is that the way it was designed or just an oversight on PA calculations?

Thank You for any insight to issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Naturally you get on average more points for single hits rather than a PA. But the PA tallies points faster and much less xp. Its not meant to provide more points than 4 singles.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    PA is also only the value of 3 hits

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    As stubby said... a PA points multiply your current attack by 50%... by doing so... you are only awarded a score as an average based on 3 single hits...

So... randomness in points is the same as a normal hit.. which could have a range of 600 difference (or more, or less).. but standard is.. by using a PA, you lose 1 attacks worth of points... its basically as if your paying 25% worth of points to raise your stats 50%..

You understand?