New regen units in store

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New regen units in store

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New regen units in store

Considering the time of the year I was hoping for some good HR units in the store.

There are 4 units that total to 20% HR reduction (although technically less than 20%)

But... at 5.6K these are the most expensive HR units that you have brought out..

It would actually be cheaper to get the -10% in the current crate event

These units have instantly become the laughing stock within the chats than I'm in because they are so ridiculously overpriced. To me they are about 10x too expensive and this will have driven most people away from buying them

Why are these units so expensive?.. it seems counterproductive, because fewer (a lot fewer) people will purchase them.

Merry Christmas
    I'll be sitting the rest of Xmas away from the game
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 12-23-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks HR and yes you are right gree has gone overboard and right to the nut house. Thanks gree for making me not spend on them.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Regen has, and always will be a joke, alchemy if you will.
    There ain't no free lunches, and discounts come with a price.
    Of course, DEWIN NUTTIN is, and will remain FREE.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would be cheaper to not even buy them at all. LOL But keep on thinking that you're getting the advantage over the next guy who is doing the exact same thing. Wake up and smell the coffee fools!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Have a good Christmas all. I won't be logging into MW until next Wednesday.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think that price is not high. Price is OK.
    2.2k gold is small price for unit with 1.4b attack, 1.7b defense and -8% health regen time. I will buy such units for 220k freely because HR reduction units with meaningful reduction are very rare. There is one problem only that bonus is not stackable.

Merry Christmas!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I think that price is not high. Price is OK.
    2.2k gold is small price for unit with 1.4b attack, 1.7b defense and -8% health regen time. I will buy such units for 220k freely because HR reduction units with meaningful reduction are very rare. There is one problem only that bonus is not stackable.

Merry Christmas!
    With stat inflation, it makes purchasing units for stats pointless.. they devalue in months. It would be best to only purchase if the have a att/def boost,.. also with the current WD format, you don't need stats anyway lol

So then that just leaves the HR side of the unit.. if looking at just the HR boost, then these units have increased greatly in price.. I've got my LLP to -67% in the last 3 months using less gold in total than these new units..

Gree have appeared to jack up the price, purely because of the stats..

Post Count
    Just bought them all. Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't noticed them.
    Happy Holidays!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    With stat inflation, it makes purchasing units for stats pointless.. they devalue in months. It would be best to only purchase if the have a att/def boost,.. also with the current WD format, you don't need stats anyway lol

So then that just leaves the HR side of the unit.. if looking at just the HR boost, then these units have increased greatly in price.. I've got my LLP to -67% in the last 3 months using less gold in total than these new units..

Gree have appeared to jack up the price, purely because of the stats..
    Fully agree with you. But it is nice when you buy unit for boost with stats actual for today. Of course, you buy it for boost.

BO demonstrated that I am not single who sees the current price as low. I am sure that Gree can increase price for units with HR boost in 100 times. And they can drop down prices for units with attack/defense boosts in 100 times as they are useless now. (Last doesn't matter because they are useless)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Heh, I remember people were complaining that attacks are too high, and then they introduced defense buildings to even it out. And some time later WHAM, full screen of attack boost buildings again I guess they needed some cash for Christmas presents.

Then again game design and balance is out of the window here, the only design is to make money.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Fully agree with you. But it is nice when you buy unit for boost with stats actual for today. Of course, you buy it for boost.

BO demonstrated that I am not single who sees the current price as low. I am sure that Gree can increase price for units with HR boost in 100 times. And they can drop down prices for units with attack/defense boosts in 100 times as they are useless now. (Last doesn't matter because they are useless)
    You must have noticed but BO is just a troll

Banned
    Post Count
    Prices are subjective. But I agree with HR on this one. Gree knows that players want regen units so they will jack the prices up in hopes that players like BO won't notice they are getting ripped off.

Banned
    Post Count
    I bet BO never even bought them. Way to expensive.

You can get three high stat units now in store cheaper