GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

New Player

We have had a new player to KA join our mini guild yes I did say a new player to KA, the reason for the thread is I would like to see a donation to player button, as you know if your an old time player it was a long process to buy and upgrade your starter buildings, raiding was fun as there was so many other new players. Now I feel it's so much harder with all the bonus thrown at us you can only get from normal quests that new players can't do, they can't buy the new LTB, equipment as the gold requirements are to high for new players I know it would be to hard to make the gold needed a per lvl basis. In war they have to hit the castle mainly in war a little tiresome I'm sure so the player has 2 options open, 1. Spend gems like crazy just to try and play (Gree wants of course) 2. Give up within a few days as to expensive. Sadly the later Is happening prob more often than we know.

So if we could have a donate button we could donate gold to these new players so they can quickly buy equipment, buildings and upgrades, make them stay in the game and hopefully start to spend so gems which benefit us all as we do know revenue is needed to get the game alive

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    We have had a new player to KA join our mini guild yes I did say a new player to KA, the reason for the thread is I would like to see a donation to player button, as you know if your an old time player it was a long process to buy and upgrade your starter buildings, raiding was fun as there was so many other new players. Now I feel it's so much harder with all the bonus thrown at us you can only get from normal quests that new players can't do, they can't buy the new LTB, equipment as the gold requirements are to high for new players I know it would be to hard to make the gold needed a per lvl basis. In war they have to hit the castle mainly in war a little tiresome I'm sure so the player has 2 options open, 1. Spend gems like crazy just to try and play (Gree wants of course) 2. Give up within a few days as to expensive. Sadly the later Is happening prob more often than we know.

So if we could have a donate button we could donate gold to these new players so they can quickly buy equipment, buildings and upgrades, make them stay in the game and hopefully start to spend so gems which benefit us all as we do know revenue is needed to get the game alive
    An interesting idea. My mini is always strapped for gold, and my mains have billions that they have nothing to spend it on.
    That mini could become VERY strong with 20 billion gold to spend on equipment and he could finally finish all those building upgrades, lol There are no units in the store that help him.

Post Count
    I already asked for this several times: A new player needs the possibility to buy Gingerbreads and the posibility of a 2nd upgrade.... Both should be available in the store all the time.
    Without this possibility new player often lose the interest in the game because they are to far behind to do anything in most events.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I do not disagree however ginger and more upgrades would still require gem spend, donating wise would help a new player to decide to stay in the game first and if likes it and chooses to stay then they may purchase gems, if I was a new player I would not spend on the game straight away

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    I already asked for this several times: A new player needs the possibility to buy Gingerbreads and the posibility of a 2nd upgrade.... Both should be available in the store all the time.
    Without this possibility new player often lose the interest in the game because they are to far behind to do anything in most events.