Frontline boosts working correctly??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frontline boosts working correctly???

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    can we keep the useless chatter out of this thread?

While not real hopeful, I'd like to think someone from GREE will come here to actually answer the game question at hand.

Banned
    Post Count
    They will not. But thanks for playing

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Going to keep bumping this to the top. Sad I can't get a response from GREE on the forum or through customer service.

I'm really starting to think GREE laid off everyone and once we hit the new year this game will no longer exist.

worst I've ever seen from GREE regarding communication.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol keep playing this dumpster fire. The Gree loves you...bwahaahahahaha

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    well, I FINALLY heard back from GREE and this was their response:

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I have reviewed your account and see that currently, you have 86% frontline point in your account. Our records did not show any discrepancies in this case and the event has working intended. However, I will pass your concern to our game developers.

Thanks for understanding in this matter,

Please let me know if you experience any further issues with this.

Regards,
    Steve
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-17-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: insulting staff

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    my response to him:
    This was for last week's Frontline, I had 91%, yet only received roughly 46% more in deploy points versus accounts with no Frontline boosts.
    So you're telling me the boost shown is a direct increase on points? For example, 1 gunner at 12000 points with a 50% boost would give me 18000 deploy points? Because that is NOT what happened last week.
    I habe screen shots and will take more this weekend to prove it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    and GREEs response

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your reply,

There are two kinds of points used in Frontline: Deploy points and Control points.

Deploy points are gained by deploying units to a node. Control points are gained by capturing a node. When you deploy to a node, it is possible to gain extra points from a bonus modifier up to x5 points. The deploys of rivals at the same node will increase the modifier, but ultimately, the faction that has the most deploys to a node wins the node and gains all of the control points. The other factions will receive their deploy points, but not the bonus points from that node.

At the end of the war, each faction's deploy points and control points are added to determine the faction's total points. The faction with the most points is declared the winner and earns end-of-war unit rewards.

For more information, please follow the below link:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...Frontline-FAQs

Thanks for understanding in this matter,

Regards,
    Steve

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I read the response as the following: Steve said that you idiot, smbass77, and don't understand clear things.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    right, Steve said its a direct boost increase.

Example, a gunner at 12000 points with a 50% boost should be 18,000 deploy points. But in reality, it's about 15,000, or 25%.

simple math. but this is a Gree game and GREE is using GREE math. why they can't explain it is beyond me.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    bump.

like a fool I expect an answer from a GREE employee here or in Customer Service for a boost that is not working as GREE states it should be.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    can we keep the useless chatter out of this thread?

While not real hopeful, I'd like to think someone from GREE will come here to actually answer the game question at hand.
    Got the same problem with less boost % ,but added screenshots in my mail to gree (as here if it worked) with a very easy math puzzle to show them wich unit doesn't work. (Left bank scarab +10% fl points) very curious about their answer.
    Attached Images Attached Images