Hardcore Boss - what is the point

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hardcore Boss - what is the point

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Hardcore Boss - what is the point

Well, the game has improved reliability wise, but I am afraid that I have finally had to admit defeat after the latest debacle on Hardcore Boss. Although at 9.59pm UK time I was over 2 million points ahead of second placed player, I was second overall in the daily competition. I know you can score fast and spend gold to get 4 X value, I find it hard to believe that in 1 minute, someone was able to summon and kill enough bosses to overtake score. The fact I was killing bosses using old gold I had left and getting 2 X power hits to kill each one means that it was impossible for someone to catch me up, but there you go, according to scoring, I lost.

Fine, nothing I can do about it now, but there is **** all chance that I will ever spend a single penny on this crooked crock of **** ever again.

Unless you belong to top faction, this game is rigged from start to finish.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    Unless you belong to top faction, this game is rigged from start to finish.
    Eureka, you now know the truth.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't hit at all during the first cycle. I can then usually get first place with only 5 boss kills the next 2 cycles. I once only hit one boss and got first. The more you kill the more active players you will get matches with. At least that's what I have noticed.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am not sure in improvements reliability wise. Periodically, we have troubles with log in the game. But game has a lot of performance issues. You never see real state in this game. In your case, you see that you 1 mil. points ahead. But really, other player ahead on 200k.

You waste money, not spend in this game but it is up for you.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol keep spending for those useless pixels. Man you all need to wake up and smell the coffee!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Figures slightly wrong originally. It was 2 billion clear,
    not 2 million. Game deleted off phone and ipad now
    anyway, so doesn't really matter.

My whole fiction had already stopped weekend
    participation in events as they had become
    so repetitive and boring. Now it is the
    same events during week, with the exact same
    values on LTQ's.

Game died about eighteen months ago, and now
    is just being cremated.

Shame but every game dies eventually.

Post Count
    Now you can just play for a week or two every 8 months. When your name pops up on some random leaderboard, everyones head spin.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    My whole fiction had already stopped weekend participation in events as they had become so repetitive and boring. Now it is the same events during week, with the exact same values on LTQ's.
    Fully agree! Same number of hits, same energy costs of the hits, the same rewards (bonuses with rewards), etc. Very boring.

Post Count
    I spend more money on Hardcore Boss than any other event.

Going tit-for-tat hours on end against another player...it becomes personal.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 12-11-2016 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Typo

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    I spend more money on Hardcore Boss than any other event.

Going tit-for-tat hours on end against another player...it becomes personal.
    Why would you spend money on the one event you can get the higher rewards by doing the bare minimum?

Post Count
    I'm a glutton for punishment.