Issues with store purchases

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issues with store purchases

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Issues with store purchases

Last cycle, I purchased LE Crates and never received the loot item (Common/Uncommon/Rare category) but the gold was deducted. Today, I purchased 2 items in store for 900 gold each (Blast line voidseeker and Blast line Batu) and never received the items that have purchased. Opened tickets but I get canned responses. Can someone from GREE please look into it? Thanks

Post Count
    i just had that happen tonite also

Lurker
    Post Count
    just happened to me as well

Post Count
    Can one of you who experienced the issue please post your 9 digit player id (NOT guild id) and what device you are on? An approximate time of the issue would also be useful. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you Aurelius. Here are the ticket# 3132316 and 3136006. Both of the tickets have screen snapshots attached. I have opened the tickets in both cases as soon as it happened (i.e. +/- 5 to 10 minutes prior to sending in the ticket).

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    Can one of you who experienced the issue please post your 9 digit player id (NOT guild id) and what device you are on? An approximate time of the issue would also be useful. Thanks!
    I had the same thing happen to me last night. Paid for the Batu and the Voidskeeker [sic] and got nothing in return. This was within ten minutes of them appearing, so between 23:00 and 23:10 GMT. My player ID is 389-921-008 and I'm on iOS (iPad Pro).

I had previously lost 150 gold on an LE set in the last cycle in the same way - gold taken, nothing in return. I sent tickets for both of these errors but like the OP, I got zero response. That's a total of 1,950 gold that Gree has had off me for literally nothing. I can't afford to keep playing MW if Gree is going to do this continually.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For a team member

TAP SUPer SOBERANO
    ID#: 333262980
    Ticket # 3131827

Post Count
    This happened to me on 11/29/2016, when I tried to acquire the +7 energy regen unit. Bought both items to complete the goal (gold was reduced) but did not receive one of the units.

Player ID 243226592
    Approximately 6:00 pm CST
    Ticket 3131576
    Device - iPhone 6
    Last edited by Hawktalksl; 12-06-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: To finish post

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So store purchasing is not working on iOS.
    Can anybody confirm that the purchasing works properly on droid?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Player ID 335 485 170 and on iOS ( iPad Air)
    29/11/16 around 19:30 UK time
    Apple Order no MN1X6VOV8M ( two purchases made but only one invoice received )
    No items or gold received
    Tickets #3130918 and #3135894 sent in but problem still not rectified
    Last edited by rookstar; 12-06-2016 at 05:21 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One week into retirement and loving every minute of it. Don't miss this dumpster fire one bit!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    One week into retirement and loving every minute of it. Don't miss this dumpster fire one bit!
    Toldja it gonna be fun to DEW NUTTIN mate. . . . LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi,
    Have a player who bought "Batu" unit from the "blast line" mission,it took gold but player did not receive unit.. cost 900 Gold.
    Player ID # 144-874-312 bought around 6:30 EST,player has since bought unit again to finish set and wrapper at a later time but not had Gold returned from first Purchase.
    Thank you
    Hobbsie

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has any player involved bought something that wasn't using iOS?
    It seems as if the safe play, if you gotta spend money is to DEW so using Google.
    Plus, Google rarely charges you state sales taxes.
    I don't buy gold, but when I DEW buy SUMPIN, I uses Google's marvelous PlayStore.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Hi,
    Have a player who bought "Batu" unit from the "blast line" mission,it took gold but player did not receive unit.. cost 900 Gold.
    Player ID # 144-874-312 bought around 6:30 EST,player has since bought unit again to finish set and wrapper at a later time but not had Gold returned from first Purchase.
    Thank you
    UPDATE: DEVICE USED WAS GALAXY NOTE 5 Andriod....
    Hobbsie