How to create an alt - iOS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to create an alt - iOS

Lurker
    Post Count

How to create an alt - iOS

Hey all,

I currently play on iOS , I have 2 accounts linked to my Game Center (don't know how I got the other one) I was wondering what is the process to make a new account and link it to the same Game Center account.

Currently if I wish to play more accounts I need to play the game using different Game Center accounts.

Is there a quicker way, or is there a way to transfer all Game Center accounts to one.

Cheers

FirewolF

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Firewolfxx View Post
    Hey all,

I currently play on iOS , I have 2 accounts linked to my Game Center (don't know how I got the other one) I was wondering what is the process to make a new account and link it to the same Game Center account.

Currently if I wish to play more accounts I need to play the game using different Game Center accounts.

Is there a quicker way, or is there a way to transfer all Game Center accounts to one.

Cheers

FirewolF
    Contact gree via ticket with all the info of account you want to move and they should be able to help. Please note.. the accounts MUST be yours and have proof to back it up ☺

Some clarification on this subject would actually be good as I along with many others no doubt have the same problem lol.. i have 7 accs on my main email.. and a few on 2 other emails.. but i want to transfer them to a new email account together.
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 12-02-2016 at 04:10 PM.