New WD algorithm (high level) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New WD algorithm (high level)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is this just in point calculation or is it with fight outcome also? I was 600T above an opponent and lost 1 out of 6 times. (I also had him by equip, etc as I know him outside of WD event)

I'd like to know how the math/algorithm works for both points and fight outcome.
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It was nice attacking a level 55 player and still getting 380 points on a normal hit and a normal war. Add on the DS or TS, and you never have to worry about losing.

You make a great point, mate.
    But, you always make great points.
    Funny, your point about points is spot on.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by magic267 View Post
    Is this just in point calculation or is it with fight outcome also? I was 600T above an opponent and lost 1 out of 6 times. (I also had him by equip, etc as I know him outside of WD event)

I'd like to know how the math/algorithm works for both points and fight outcome.
    It's called Gree Magic.....game is fubar. Suggest you speak to Apple/Google and go find another game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    You make a great point, mate.
    But, you always make great points.
    Funny, your point about points is spot on.
    I figure if I'm going to Dew something I might as well Dew it with Great points.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is all about how fast and how often you can attack using gold to buy health packs.

Basically, who wants to spend more for GREEdy's bottom line?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    It's called Gree Magic.....game is fubar. Suggest you speak to Apple/Google and go find another game
    Greeny1 - I wish I could use that kind of magic math on my checkbook!!
    Last edited by magic267; 12-05-2016 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Grammar
    12A Engineers - 594-203-752

Groupme:
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/26813907/hcFKRT

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I paid attention in this WD to my points and can say that stats have impact in amount of points.
    For example:
    My attack is 100m and my level is 200.
    I attack player with 350 level and 50m defense and get 200 WD points.
    I attack player with 20 level and 99m defense and get 398 WD points.

Conclusion: there is no need in passing events with attack boosts, in boost buildings, etc.; you don't need to worry about level up.
    So you can simply tap what you want and when you want. There is no need in gold at all. Play for fun only!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    I paid attention in this WD to my points and can say that stats have impact in amount of points.
    For example:
    My attack is 100m and my level is 200.
    I attack player with 350 level and 50m defense and get 200 WD points.
    I attack player with 20 level and 99m defense and get 398 WD points.

Conclusion: there is no need in passing events with attack boosts, in boost buildings, etc.; you don't need to worry about level up.
    So you can simply tap what you want and when you want. There is no need in gold at all. Play for fun only!
    I found that if I attacked players close to my level(280) I averaged around 380

If I attacked ayers with level around 55 I averaged 380.

There is no need to scout, and no need to build stats or level up. We don't have to worry about taking a loss anymore as I'll just hit low level players.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I found that if I attacked players close to my level(280) I averaged around 380

If I attacked ayers with level around 55 I averaged 380.

There is no need to scout, and no need to build stats or level up. We don't have to worry about taking a loss anymore as I'll just hit low level players.
    As I said, no need in anything. We built strategy how to get stats without leveling up in time of Funzio. We worried to miss or to fail to finish each event. And we don't need anything now. It is revolution: we can play for fun without pressure and gold! Fantastic change!

THANK YOU, GREE!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    As I said, no need in anything. We built strategy how to get stats without leveling up in time of Funzio. We worried to miss or to fail to finish each event. And we don't need anything now. It is revolution: we can play for fun without pressure and gold! Fantastic change!

THANK YOU, GREE!!!

The first gaming company in history that encouraged it's players to play gold free and not be competitive !! THaNk YOU GREE!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Leaving player Level Factor..

WD should be in tiers of 50 levels for example

If level 350 hits level 301 would get same points as if level 300 hits 251,

Hitting tier higher or lower the points would be +5% or -5% per tier

A level 339 hitting a level 5 and getting great points is FUBAR

Implementing this will result in this..
    Level 339 hits level 5 will get -30% wdp

-----------------

Taking away the level factor...

WDP calculations made by:
    --->��Stats difference��
    The closer stats the bigger points, attack vs defence.
    Example: 4.100aa VS 4.100aa
    Example: 4.100aa PA VS 5.500aa would be bigger aswell (not 21k ��)

The bigger the stats difference the lower the points....

--->��Player Rank��
    Example: Death ops VS Chimera ops, should give higher points then if it would be other way around.

��Combination of both ����
    In case stats are close, and attacker has lower rank as the defender, should get highest range of points.

Prime General VS Prime General would count same as low VS High rank so that level 350 also can get same range of points as a level 150.

I.M.O this should keep the level 350 capable of scoring just as high as any other, while players with low level that have avoided XP ,and spending gold for stats still have benefit when hitting high stats/high rank..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Leaving player Level Factor..
    WD should be in tiers of 50 levels for example
    If level 350 hits level 301 would get same points as if level 300 hits 251,

Hitting tier higher or lower the points would be +5% or -5% per tier
    I disagree with you suggestion.

Tiers are not needed. Range +/- 25 levels is more correct way. But I don't see needs in the range as well. Simply difference in one level (player level 350 attacks player level 349) shall decrease WD points on 0.1% (same 400 points after rounding: 400-0.4=399.6 => 400). 350 attacks 340 and gets already -1% (396 points). 350 attacks 250 and gets -10% (360). 350 attacks 50 and gets -30% (280) as you suggested. Algorithm and calculation will be simple and, maybe, without bugs.

There are no needs in other factors at all including stats. We play hard and spend real money to have better stats. Why will we have less points on attacking high level player with low stats than on attacking similar gold player? What is a goal? To stay in low stats?
    Gree wants to force people to hit command center and to do PA. Ok, such hits can give additional bonus that is static and the same as active defense reduction and PA amplification but only in case that your initial attack is less than rival initial defense (of course, with boosts and bonuses).

Ranking was used in old PvP only and this was correct. There are no needs in tangling WD point calculation algorithm and introducing bugs.

Banned
    Post Count
    Sounds to me like someone is pissed because there low lvl mini gets losses during WD. Well suck it up and move on. Losses don't mean nothing someone has to have losses. Either that or get to spending what the top players have spent. The top players have been at a disadvantage for over 4 years now and now the can finally score some better points now. So it's time to quit whining about the big spenders finally get decent points.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    why is a player from a faction that has cheated with not only this past FL glitch, but the mini move in and out cheat a while back, representing ANY player group with GREE?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    why is a player from a faction that has cheated with not only this past FL glitch, but the mini move in and out cheat a while back, representing ANY player group with GREE?
    A clever fox always ends up guarding the hen house.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "