DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love you Gree

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Love you Gree

Gotta love how Gree(d) decided to change the rules mid event. Event crashed the final 10mins of the daily part, but no problem, we can fix that by charging our players to use an option that was previously free. You're the best. Thank you for finding yet another way to screw us over
    Last edited by MISTERFTW; 11-30-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Yup.....last i get legendary with kp and some gold....this one is done for me.....using nothing no fun for only spend.
    I love to manage rush at start, using kp for up lvl boss and ok for gold for finish but not now...

Another event wipe for me, good job 2 day off from now always that win...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nah man. This is **** up

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    tmp_4514-Screenshot_2016-12-01-01-09-48-1665912752.jpg

Like this pack u cant use anymore, stimpack now.......when all have 100 stimpaxk they replace it by scampack......lol.....

Pay, pay, pay.......

Post Count
    I guess it's getting close to final retirement for me.. Nice. Couple more crap actions like this and choice will be obvious.. Keep it up GREE. Soon there will be top 10 teams vs GREE only

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unlike gree to mess things up.....anyone mentioned the removal of the temp bonuses 12 days early? Another bait and switch.........and then changing to charge for kp hits, hold on......bait and switch again
    Seems like 1 step forward, 5 steps backwards with this company

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Where's Dj with all the answers? *smiley face*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Nezzar View Post
    Where's Dj with all the answers? *smiley face*
    In his room? Lol

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

We appreciate your patience regarding this issue, while investigating the server issues related to HCB earlier today we noticed that the Gold cost for VIP attacks in HCB was incorrectly set at 0 instead of the intended 15. This has been corrected to have the cost be in line with how powerful the VIP attack is.

We have also made sure that the server capacity has been increased to accommodate increased logins towards the end of each day of HCB. We thank you again for your patience!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So does that mean all those players who used the free VIP glitch have broken tos and will get removed from the game?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow man. I always figured that the people who control the game don't play it. Thanks for conformation. Here is a little information for you to share now. And this comes from up top. Peeps are getting burned out, and now getting fed up. Pick a way.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wait.... Wait incorrectly set at 0? Its been zero since the start of KP. You gotta be joking, right?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We shouldn't have to pay to use things we already pay to get to. That's like double dipping

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    Hey everyone,

We appreciate your patience regarding this issue, while investigating the server issues related to HCB earlier today we noticed that the Gold cost for VIP attacks in HCB was incorrectly set at 0 instead of the intended 15. This has been corrected to have the cost be in line with how powerful the VIP attack is.

We have also made sure that the server capacity has been increased to accommodate increased logins towards the end of each day of HCB. We thank you again for your patience!
    What will Gree be doing for everyone that was locked out on Day 2? 1st place for everyone is the right thing to do.

And, KP hits have always been free. People used gold to obtain KP levels for this award and others. This is not good business and I am one of those fed up.

Consistent Contributor Cindee429's Avatar
    Post Count
    Day 1 & 2 of HC Boss KP Mega attacks were free to use and now day 3 they are 15 gold ? Don't we earn kp points with activity & gold usage to have these benefits as we had the previous HC Boss? To my understanding this was intensional & not just another malfunction, but to just change things mid-stream during an event is wrong & not to inform players prior is even worse!
    Players are using kp without even realizing. This is deceitful & no wonder players are getting tired of surprises & game malfunctions !!
    ​Cindy 🌟