GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Frontline cheating....again. GREE response requested

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Someone use money to win in game others use theirs knowledge.
    There are players who only play fore glitches and Gree know about them.
    But if they ban them, who shuld gold byers then fight with?

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree should not ban anyone for using something they created. Fix the game and actually do some quality control.

If you went to a store and saw a sign that said free, you would grab as much as you could, would you feel you stole if that store said they accidentally put up the sign and you are banned from shopping there again?

It's the same thing that gree has done multiple times and they always punish the players, they never take responsibility for their lack of quality, or dare I say, laziness?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WBS lol you can't blame developers when there is none otherwise the game would run smooth and no glitches lol but then players would be asking for a miracle but hey it's soon Christmas

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here you go 1.gif

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    WBS lol you can't blame developers when there is none otherwise the game would run smooth and no glitches lol but then players would be asking for a miracle but hey it's soon Christmas
    I didn't look at it from that angle. Good catch lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Merry Christmas to all a bit early but hey ho

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Solpher, there's plenty of legit players out there for us to fight with. WBS, at no point in time did gree advertise this glitch as something for free, someto use, etc. it's like saying the last guy out of the store at night forgot to lock the door, so it's ok to take whatever you want because the front door is wide open, same thing if you forgot to lock your front door and came home to find you had a theif while you were out. Hey, you let them do it right?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Solpher, there's plenty of legit players out there for us to fight with. WBS, at no point in time did gree advertise this glitch as something for free, someto use, etc. it's like saying the last guy out of the store at night forgot to lock the door, so it's ok to take whatever you want because the front door is wide open, same thing if you forgot to lock your front door and came home to find you had a theif while you were out. Hey, you let them do it right?
    Both analogies could work. The difference is the players aren't stealing, they were able to do what Gree let them do. You can view it as players cheating if you like as you may be able to make a case for it. I don't see it that way unless someone purposefully hacked the game. Why should any player be banned for it?

Like I stated earlier, once every great while my energy shoots up to over 2 million and I'm able to kill a few more LtQ targets before it says lost connection. Do you consider that cheating when I did absolutely nothing to cause that to happen. Should I stop hitting LtQ targets and reload my game? Should I send in a ticket, only to have nothing happen? The same thing happened in FL, gree has bad programming, lag happens and they got more deploys in.

Banned
    Post Count
    Either way WBS the big spenders are cheated by having to over spend to keep there rank. So yes it's cheating.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Either way WBS the big spenders are cheated by having to over spend to keep there rank. So yes it's cheating.
    That's your opinion and I respect it.

Post Count
    How many players were banned for using Bluestack? isn't that violation of Gree TOS. My faction was losing wars in last seconds of FL wars when opposing faction drop 100m points in last 30 seconds. With the deploy lag in FL there is no way those deploys can be done without use of other programs. If Gree is going to follow their own TOS all these players using Bluestack and other programs needs to be banned in my opinion.
    There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

Post Count
    You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Account whether or not you have knowledge of those activities. ... You further agree not to ... use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.

In regard to my post about use of Bluestacks.
    GREE are you going to ban anyone for violating TOS as you did with the players using the loophole created by yourself?
    There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

Banned
    Post Count
    Bluestack has not worked for months. There is another one to but can't remember the name of it and I hear that doesn't work either.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Bluestack has not worked for months. There is another one to but can't remember the name of it and I hear that doesn't work either.
    I am aware of Bluestack doesn't work anymore but nobody was banned when it was working. Just because someone is butt hurt Gree made radical move of banning players that used FL programming error.

Donald Rumsfeld

Banned
    Post Count
    Android is faster than iOS so what you are saying is that all android players be banned because of gree lag. Just dumb.

Don't cheat and you will not have any problems.