Frontline cheating....again. GREE response requested - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Frontline cheating....again. GREE response requested

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Android is faster than iOS so what you are saying is that all android players be banned because of gree lag. Just dumb.

Don't cheat and you will not have any problems.
    Lol, you wont have any problems, pmsl. The game is full of bugs, sell it supercell and see if they can fix it?

And again, no bans for those using bluestacks;
    none for those who exploited the recent gold glitch;
    none for those who exploited the unlimited videos on ios - 1000's of free gold a day;
    none for those who did the same when droid could do it with unlimted videos;
    none for those using the glitch on current pvp event where targets do not disappear after revenge attacks allowing them to hit again and score more points;
    none for those who use the recycling glitch to get more cash and valor to inflate their stats;
    none for the countless times the wrong units have been available in events and people have played to get them specifically;
    none for those ex-sup players who sold their games off to new players;

Double standards all over. Once they are all banned for it then it is fair.

Lets remember that Gree were aware of the FL glitch for 5 months already and didn't stop it before it began!

Post Count
    A glitch you say?
    Oh my dismay

I would never sink so low
    Those players have to go

Stay away from the glitch
    Or else be labeled a cheating son of a

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What was the glitch and what teams got banned. I am so out of it in our 3 man faction....we jusf have fun and war when we want. We stil need air horns to finish our headqaurters out......but we run well below the throughs of the top
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    Lol, you wont have any problems, pmsl. The game is full of bugs, sell it supercell and see if they can fix it?

And again, no bans for those using bluestacks;
    none for those who exploited the recent gold glitch;
    none for those who exploited the unlimited videos on ios - 1000's of free gold a day;
    none for those who did the same when droid could do it with unlimted videos;
    none for those using the glitch on current pvp event where targets do not disappear after revenge attacks allowing them to hit again and score more points;
    none for those who use the recycling glitch to get more cash and valor to inflate their stats;
    none for the countless times the wrong units have been available in events and people have played to get them specifically;
    none for those ex-sup players who sold their games off to new players;

Double standards all over. Once they are all banned for it then it is fair.

Lets remember that Gree were aware of the FL glitch for 5 months already and didn't stop it before it began!
    This is a huge reason why I don't see this glitch as cheating as it was allowed by Gree. They need to stop punishing players for doing something that gree allowed. If I played FL and got more deploys than I tapped without doing anything other than tapping is that cheating? All gree has to do is fix it and move on to another fix.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The glitch was cheating, exactly why there's wording about exploiting glitches in the TOS. It obvious that some people have no idea what blue stacks is. It's an emulator. It does not modify the apps in any way. It's a software substitute for the hardware, just like Apple has windows emulators. If bluestacks were cheating then droid period I'd cheater, that's all bluestacks is. All gree has said what they would not support emulators in their updates, so when bluestacks stopped working that was just too bad.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    The glitch was cheating, exactly why there's wording about exploiting glitches in the TOS. It obvious that some people have no idea what blue stacks is. It's an emulator. It does not modify the apps in any way. It's a software substitute for the hardware, just like Apple has windows emulators. If bluestacks were cheating then droid period I'd cheater, that's all bluestacks is. All gree has said what they would not support emulators in their updates, so when bluestacks stopped working that was just too bad.
    Your real anger should be at gree for them allowing this to happen. All anyone had to do was log on, no hacks were done, no intentional cheating was done. It sucks for those who spend as those are the ones that gree screwed over the most by allowing the glitch in the first place.

I don't know what blue stacks is and I didn't know there was a glitch. Like I stated earlier my energy goes up once in awhile to the millions, I'm allowed to kill more law targets until the system says it lost connection. Am I cheating?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It quite obvious that you guys are wrong. Gree makes the rules and is the one to judge if they were broken, guess what? Now all that you're doing is crying about the ones who got caught. I was once in traffic court, heard a guy whose argument was that the police had to give him a certain leeway over the speed limit. I thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. The judge indulged him a bit, and said oh really. He slapped a huge set of books on his desk, and said, can you please show me where that is. This is the entire Texas traffic laws. The guy went silent, and the judge said that many officers gave a 5 mph leeway due to diff tire sizes from original equipment, people's sppedometers not properly calibrated, etc, but the law says a speed limit, thats set in stone, and up to the officers discretion. I'd say you got caught doing 100 in a 35 zone. Not even close. Maybe they should have speed bumps on the road to prevent certain speeds, maybe they should have electronic devices in your car so they can't go faster than the spend limit in that area. It's not your fault, it's fords fault for allowing you to do it. You certainly shouldn't be held responsible for your own actions. That's just going too far.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    It quite obvious that you guys are wrong. Gree makes the rules and is the one to judge if they were broken, guess what? Now all that you're doing is crying about the ones who got caught. I was once in traffic court, heard a guy whose argument was that the police had to give him a certain leeway over the speed limit. I thought it was funny and stupid at the same time. The judge indulged him a bit, and said oh really. He slapped a huge set of books on his desk, and said, can you please show me where that is. This is the entire Texas traffic laws. The guy went silent, and the judge said that many officers gave a 5 mph leeway due to diff tire sizes from original equipment, people's sppedometers not properly calibrated, etc, but the law says a speed limit, thats set in stone, and up to the officers discretion. I'd say you got caught doing 100 in a 35 zone. Not even close. Maybe they should have speed bumps on the road to prevent certain speeds, maybe they should have electronic devices in your car so they can't go faster than the spend limit in that area. It's not your fault, it's fords fault for allowing you to do it. You certainly shouldn't be held responsible for your own actions. That's just going too far.
    In your case gree took the numbers off the speed limit signs, Then punished players for simply driving.

I understand why you are a little hurt over it as those of you who spend were the ones gree screwed most. Those like me who haven't spent in 2 years are unaffected by it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeny1 View Post
    gotta feel sorry for all those suckers who spent real cash trying to beat the glitch caused by Gree. I'm sure they all got their money back.....lol, Gree don't refund unless it's in pixels.

This brother be spittin real knowledge fo sho
    Heed this brothers words
    Knowledge be real fo sho
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    can't tell who is complaining here, G2S or IC.

cheaters always cheat, and we have seen that time and again with certain teams. It's time GREE does something about it before honest players spending real money leave.

Post Count
    What's the issue with bluestacks? I used to run a account on that emulator years ago and never had any issues. You can't use it now by Gree ToS? When did they say that?
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    What's the issue with bluestacks? I used to run a account on that emulator years ago and never had any issues. You can't use it now by Gree ToS? When did they say that?

Gree didn't stop emulators and it not against ToS other than they don't support it, per sae.. but a few months ago, they made a change which doesn't appear to be compatible with the version of the OS that most of the emulators and some devices are running (no more video gold for me)