Darkest Alchemy PvP LTQ + Reforge Recipes - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darkest Alchemy PvP LTQ + Reforge Recipes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The daily pvp is just too much tapping for the average player- although the actual event is a nice change: i prefer when it switches between raid and attack though( minus the gem buildings half the players dont have)

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

We are aware of certain circumstances in which you cannot equip the re-forged equipment (this appears to be device specific), but if you just click on "auto-equip" it will be equipped. We are looking into why this is happening.

Post Count
    Ok.... the problem with the re-crafted equipment (not able to equip it) can be solved. If you use auto-equip you will equip the epic-item. After that you can change the equipped items again without error.
    Main problem is that if you re-craft something you keep the normal item (which normally should have been used by the crafting) - but it has the quantity 0.... this causes the error.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    While I like being able to get some more materials, please take this constructive criticism:

-the re-forging should have included the best items - the ones people have actually been crafting , not lower tier stuff nobody cares about. Most are ignoring this part.
    - This event requires way too many kills per day , nearly twice the previous PVPs - many are simply not bothering (I am glad there is no raiding though as that could become very frustrating)
    -you need to acknowledge the lag and start accounting for this until it is fixed. why would you strain a system like this that is clearly overloaded? Launching a 24 hour ILTQ at the same time as the PVP day just results in soul crushing delays. Combining this with an ultra long PVP is just perverse. It is taking most of us 10-20 seconds per attack with lots of freezes. Please consider reducing day 3 PVP requirements and ILTQ until tomorrow.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 11-27-2016 at 08:01 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So not only was my common sense advice ignored, you elected to run HRB on top of the PVP, completely locking the game up with constant crashes.

This was a completely predictable result easily avoided by not combining PVP with HRB under these conditions.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Let's just not do anything after having to hit for 11 hours just to complete day 2 for the crates I'm now doing nothing no LTQ, no pvp no RB no nothing see ya

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Overall I am happy with the event, I got lots of material crates and was able to reforge some epics. Being from Europe, it has cost me about 2 hrs less sleep every night for 3 days. I don't think I could have finished haste if I had not stayed up late, the lag was such that it required non stop hitting for several hours in order to finish in time.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    Overall I am happy with the event, I got lots of material crates and was able to reforge some epics. Being from Europe, it has cost me about 2 hrs less sleep every night for 3 days. I don't think I could have finished haste if I had not stayed up late, the lag was such that it required non stop hitting for several hours in order to finish in time.
    The event was good. Lots of crates and over 100k honor and some conquest point boosts for Haste. 12 hours was rough, I had to wake up very eartly to finish.

The lag was very bad, especially when we had raid boss, the ILTQ and day three of the PvP all start together. Many guilds had to delay raid boss so their peeps could work on the other quests without hundreds of pop up screens making the game even slower than it was.

If the lag problem isn't addressed, KA will lose more and more players. Please work on the lag as your number one priority.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    If the lag problem isn't addressed, KA will lose more and more players. Please work on the lag as your number one priority.
    Purple Squirrel, as a KA Player Rep in direct contact with KA management, you know they are doing everything they can to fix the lag. And you also know it is their main focus at this time.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I notice lag is slightly less after 6pm UK time so server issues Gree needs new better and faster ones, out of interest Lynn can you ask Gree when you hit a player we get gold, XP, honor and pointless units stones etc if we take these away leaving XP and honor (don't think there take XP away) could this also speed things up and get rid of pointless battle screen before we see the result as we don't get one in war

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I notice lag is slightly less after 6pm UK time so server issues Gree needs new better and faster ones, out of interest Lynn can you ask Gree when you hit a player we get gold, XP, honor and pointless units stones etc if we take these away leaving XP and honor (don't think there take XP away) could this also speed things up and get rid of pointless battle screen before we see the result as we don't get one in war
    Server overload could be one of the issues causing lag... During the first and last hour of some events, it takes a little longer for me to log in. But, luckily I have not experienced any reportable lag. (And my phone space is maxed out!) A few profiles failed to close during the PvP event and I tapped a few failed raids (D'oh!) so I slowed up my tapping when I saw it happening and it was not with every profile closure.

Considering how many things are calculated in a split second during just one PvP attack, that is not a bad suggestion to maybe minimizing the items we get... but I want those items! lol! It is why I PvP.
    Regarding the animated battle screen during PvP, this was brought up by another player rep.

Lag is a strange beast to figure out; so many different things can cause it on so many different & unique devices. Lag cannot be simulated if they cannot pinpoint the cause. Without the cause, there is no fix. It is frustrating for them, too. The devices they use to test are not lagging or freezing, but they definitly believe reports from the player reps and tickets that there is a problem.

I have been playing KA since Day 1 on my 1st gen iPad. Loved it!! I would be so envious of players with new phones that did not crash & freeze every second. I probably have a few (too many) whinny posts around here in the past about it, heh. Playing sucked until I got a new phone! I'd rather play on a bigger iPad, but I'll settle. My point is, I do know how frustrating lag can be.

They still have to launce events as planned, but getting a handle on whatever is causing the bad lag is their top priority.

Suggestions are always welcomed and encouraged!

Sorry to hijack your thread, A&F.
    Wishing everybody good luck getting the items needed to craft!

I'm not much of a crafter, but I really enjoyed the PvP event!
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Is the amount of honor points needed to craft some of the bigger items going to be reduced? Is that plan in the works?