Great moves from Gree, Mods and Players to improve MW, But…

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Great moves from Gree, Mods and Players to improve MW, But…

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Post Great moves from Gree, Mods and Players to improve MW, But…

Firstly, this post is hopefully seen in a positive way, I have led and played in top 25 teams for nearly 5 years – I have seen game problems come and go but stayed for the online community and faction team spirit, making friendships worldwide.

In the past I have led Seal Team Six and enjoyed time with Alpha One, SES, 3K and currently OMT.

I wanted to keep matters constructive and more importantly give genuine feedback to Gree management, mods and players involved in the Direct Gree Chat, this really seems to be addressing most of the problems known, it’s great to see Gree actively addressing event problems as they happen and refunding gold and hp’s - finally with the direct Gree / player discussions things looked great.

I ran into the following problem about six months ago, the long version can be found online here, I have listed the main points below, keeping things as brief as possible, offering a genuine issue with a large gold player and the outcome, I did not ask for gold, a refund, I just wanted an answer from support on whether the problem could be fixed or not, I kept to one ticket and provided only constructive answers with images as requested…

5 months ago -
    My stats were in the top 10 of my faction, the new range of multi boost buildings came out, like most of the team I brought all, after a month with past buildings, I had 41 total boost buildings, all maxed, but I now found I was near the bottom of faction with stats, being 150q + behind.

4 months ago –
    Sent ticket to support and posted on here, I have correct units for boosts for lvl (298), over 2100 indestructible units with indv boosts, over 15k total units, after 3 weeks support replied advising it was display problem, I showed it wasn’t by SS of attacks and def etc.

3 months ago –
    I joined and followed the GM chat and followed the transcripts, some great insight from Aurelius – who seemed to nail my problem down, being a 5 year old account I could see my boosts jumping up and down, all old temp boosts are still listed, everything in the chat they mentioned seemed to match – things looked promising.

2 months ago –
    Support Asked for more information and advised engineers were working on the fix, great to see further progress from the Gree discussions, things still looking good.

1 Month ago –
    I added a note to the support ticket saying that with 41 boosts buildings I only got to 3q Att, as a test with my final gold I had brought the final sea boost building – unbelievably it added nearly 20q to my stats! Just with one final building?!

This month –
    Received a reply advising me of my current stats, thanked me for bringing the problem to light and advised to update the game.

Ticket then marked solved and closed.

Finally –
    I opened up a reply to ask, what that meant? Again I asked to be advised if this issue could really be fixed or after spending many vaults on this game it couldn’t – either way I would prefer an answer.

Ticket again closed and marked solved this time with no reply.

It’s great to see things really moving forward, with key members of Gree and this forum, it’s a shame that genuine problems can still be closed without a reply.

Anyway, I hope this helps in future chat’s, maybe it won’t.

Jester
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Really, you depicts that there is no movement at all. Gree continues to ignore and hate the players, Gree's customers.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    In the past I would agree totally, after 5 years you come to expect certain things.

The point of this post is the fact Gree has made some really good moves and decisions with the game and events.

I didn’t think I would ever see the day an event like WD would be put on hold and all gold / HP’s refunded - But it was.

Mods and Gree management have been live on the forum - trying their best to help players and keep the community informed.

Setting up a direct line of contact, again with actual players was a huge move in the right direction.

I laughed when I saw someone ask to see the transcripts of those meetings - then shocked that they have been made available for all to see.

The issues we want sorted are being discussed and hopefully plans to implement are in the pipeline.

More importantly - this thread is still here, LIVE!

I think a lot of the hard work has been done, the issues have been recognised, they are discussed and noted in the meeting notes, it’s just working out a way to liaise with customers and how to fix these problems.

Take my account, I would imagine it might not be able to be fixed, as mentioned I have hundreds of old temp boosts showing under stats, over 2,200 units with boosts, 120,000 fights won, 60,000 successful raids, 30,000 units total, 5 years of coding – that’s a lot of data!

But, I was a good gold player and have brought many of these units and buildings.

What’s the answer, I don’t know?

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I don't praise companies that provide me with what I purchase, as I purchased it, at the price it was advertised, when it was supposed to be delivered -AKA- Amazon.com

DEWIN what you're supposed to DEW is NUTTIN more than DEWIN what was right and expected, like not paying for SUMPIN with a "HOT CHECK", or "STOLEN CREDIT CARD", or "COUNTERFEIT iTunes cards".

I don't praise or commend myself because I was never arrested.
    A good citizen should always obey the laws, and a good corporate citizen shouldn't be praised for NOT cheating its customer base.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    I don't praise companies that provide me with what I purchase, as I purchased it, at the price it was advertised, when it was supposed to be delivered -AKA- Amazon.com

DEWIN what you're supposed to DEW is NUTTIN more than DEWIN what was right and expected, like not paying for SUMPIN with a "HOT CHECK", or "STOLEN CREDIT CARD", or "COUNTERFEIT iTunes cards".

I don't praise or commend myself because I was never arrested.
    A good citizen should always obey the laws, and a good corporate citizen shouldn't be praised for NOT cheating its customer base.
    I hear you loud and clear Sire Dew.

Having spent more than I should of on this game, I thought I would try a different approach to see if I could get answer's, I see the players in direct Gree chat and mods have been on and probably read this post, it's not great when real money is involved that you can't get a straight answer.

I did think the game and support was moving in the right direction, but really didn't expect my ticket request to be closed without reply.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Jester

Could you reply back with your ticket number.. I'll ask Aurelius to look at this thread and see why support are closing your tickets ..

As an FYI, as long as your keep replying back and saying that your problem isn't resolved, I think it reopens the ticket.. it used to, in the past..

I can't promise if Gree will do anything as I don't work for them, and neither do the (player) mods but I will at least check to see if they have been reading this topic

Cheers
    David

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Hellraizer,

Firstly thanks for taking the time to reply with your message, the ticket number was: 3057465, I did then reopen the ticket once: 3122159 - it was closed without comment.

As mentioned, I think Aurelius identified the potential issue in the first meeting transcripts "There are edge cases in the games because of how old they are and how much has been built on a unit's interaction with boost buildings while a temp unit is also in your army and a destructible while your faction is running a temp boost, etc etc"

As I said to support, I am only looking for confirmation that this can be fixed, or no it can't...

Waiting 4 months, for a closed ticket isn't great.

Thanks again.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I hear you loud and clear Sire Dew.

Having spent more than I should of on this game, I thought I would try a different approach to see if I could get answer's, I see the players in direct Gree chat and mods have been on and probably read this post, it's not great when real money is involved that you can't get a straight answer.

I did think the game and support was moving in the right direction, but really didn't expect my ticket request to be closed without reply.
    No worries, mate.
    Many have been snookered by the almighty one, I DEW understand why you seek a palatable resolution.
    I have NUTTIN against the thousands who have been victimized, NUTTIN but sympathy, admiration, and regard for your immense loyalty to a very undeserving entity.

Cheers mate!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Jester

Are you on either groupme or line? If so I'll be able to act as a go between in sharing your profile details as you see it against what they see it, for them to confirm

pm me when you read this

(I'm UK based, in case I don't answer until the next day)

Cheers
    David
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-23-2016 at 12:52 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am UK as well, sent pm.