GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New players do not wanted

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New players do not wanted

As a new player with trouble, I cant get any help.

Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.

This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    As a new player with trouble, I cant get any help.Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.
    Very clever, very clever dude. Keep DEWIN what you DEW
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Support does not answer, cant ask fore help on forums... my post need approval and no mods want to approve.

This post and several goes to google. I take video of every post and send them just to show that there are no support.
    Now that you've got to 10 posts they don't need approval now. What do you need help with?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So, whats the problem?
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

No players is wanted at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Now that you've got to 10 posts they don't need approval now. What do you need help with?
    How can you now that a got 10 posts?

I can not login with my device a Galaxy tab 3 and Gree could have told me that they have closed the game fore my device, but they say they gonna help.
    After that they says nothing, do nothing and my starterpack bought are my Christmas present to Gree. I cant use it or my other gold bought to play the game.

Post Count
    Most of us are here to help

Solper, you have more than 10 forum posts: the auto-moderator will not flag posts for approval anymore. So, that issue has resolved itself

Is the main issue now that you cannot log in to Modern War on your Galaxy tab 3?
    Is this a new or older device? (Sounds new, but please pardon me for not being familiar with Android devices.)
    And since you cannot log in, you cannot play with the gold you've bought?

^^is that right?
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count

buy a 30$ no contract droid with 1GB RAM and 1.2GHZ Prossessor and use on wifi..
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Most of us are here to help

Solper, you have more than 10 forum posts: the auto-moderator will not flag posts for approval anymore. So, that issue has resolved itself

Is the main issue now that you cannot log in to Modern War on your Galaxy tab 3?
    Is this a new or older device? (Sounds new, but please pardon me for not being familiar with Android devices.)
    And since you cannot log in, you cannot play with the gold you've bought?

^^is that right?
    Yes thats right.

Bam:
    There are several app that I can play and therefore I do not need a new device.
    But I really want to play where I put my money to build a account.
    Sadly Gree do not want to have happy customers.

Post Count
    Is anybody else having log in issues with a Galaxy 3 Tab?

Thanks for the reply, Solper. I'll ask the MW team thru my contact about your issue, because GREE wants happy customers! ...but if it is an older device, there might not be another solution other than upgrading your device.
    Line ID: clementine88