GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Honor Points

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The problem with honor relates back to the time when Gree introduced high stat units that you could buy with honor yes we had 10m plus honor so players including myself spent the honor and raised our own stats as this is a war game of sorts, fast forward a couple of years and we have spent our honor, we get great crafting stuff that needs 1.5m honor (don't forget a lot again was spent crafting the previous best then trying for epic) so we now have little, a standard pvp attack gives you say 30 on average now I need 1m honor to craft the next best thing for myself so do the math 1m divided my 30 is 33,333 pvp attacks factor in slowness and lag and I will prob die from boredom before I reach 1m more honor, so yes we do need it
    Oh and yes I'm a free player also

Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease (and thus I'm blessed with daily login treats like elf grass. I almost wish they'd bring back the scratchers for as much good as the elf grass does me.). But how is it you guys can't or won't get enough honor together? I'm familiar with the posters above and know you guys get some pretty sweet bonuses- have you just been avoiding all the +honor units since the beginning of time? It's inconceivable to me that you can't earn enough honor with simple pvp attacks.

Please don't do honor buildings. There should be something for grinders to be able to lord over those that want it handed to them or paid for.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Oh no, way back when the boxes had Honor or gold in them. Antiquary units are much better. Gree, please don't replace units or tokens with honor.
    Why not? To appease you and your several accounts. Why should I not have an opinion or a suggestion ? So far, I haven't observed GREE listen to anything suggested with any enthusiasm. You may have every crafted item; others of us haven't. I'm not asking for boxes full of honour; just one or two, instead of sorry.... back in your nutty box, Mr Squirrel. Heaven forbid that anyone else have an opinion that differs from your own!

And, by the way, I do plenty of attacking and quests for honour; not everyone has 100 plus stamina though, nor indeed the vast amounts of time others seem to have to either play, or to talk about it all the time! Plenty of lower level peeps who could do with a boost. Don't forget those!
    Last edited by Frostpocket; 12-13-2016 at 12:49 AM.
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Post Count
    Honor Points never had much meaning or value until now. Many folks spent all of their Honor on (now useless) units or orbs. Even if I finish all events in every cycle, it is extremely difficult to build up to 1.4m Honor for the big crafting items.

Personally, I am not asking that is becomes easy for everyone, but it needs to be a little faster for the above average free player.

Quote Originally Posted by dpille View Post
    I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease (and thus I'm blessed with daily login treats like elf grass. I almost wish they'd bring back the scratchers for as much good as the elf grass does me.). But how is it you guys can't or won't get enough honor together? I'm familiar with the posters above and know you guys get some pretty sweet bonuses- have you just been avoiding all the +honor units since the beginning of time? It's inconceivable to me that you can't earn enough honor with simple pvp attacks.

Please don't do honor buildings. There should be something for grinders to be able to lord over those that want it handed to them or paid for.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    It has been close to 2 months since A & F wrote a response, so I'm wondering if any efforts have been made to increase Honor payouts to keep up with the crafting inflation.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    It has been close to 2 months since A & F wrote a response, so I'm wondering if any efforts have been made to increase Honor payouts to keep up with the crafting inflation.
    The only thing I can recall was that PvP that ran for 3 days. It gave @ 100k honor each day and lots of material chests. Unfortunately when we had raid boss , ILTQ and day 3 of the PvP all starting at the same time, KA was pretty much unplayable with the lag we had at that time. I think that the negative feedback has made Gree reluctant to repeat that Quest.

I haven't heard of anything else in the works. I don't think it would be too difficult to give more honor in events like Epic Boss and raid boss, just add some honor to the drops. Waiting 2-3 cycles to craft one item is terrible.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    Let's see, we used to have a guild quest during war that gave us some boosts and crates. That was missing from the last war. Now that we get less materials, what do we need honor for?