Honor Points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Honor Points

Post Count

Honor Points

Stat inflation has consistently risen with time in KA. We continue to get gold buildings and bonuses. However, we are lacking the Honor Points to keep up with the needs of the relatively new crafting items.

Many folks have used their H points for orbs or units over time, since we thought there was no other use for them. We currently need over 1m for some of the crafting items, but we get such low amounts of H from raids, pvp, completing iltq levels, etc. I will never get enough Honor Points to craft all of the items.

How can we get significantly more H points to keep our interest in the game? Why should I care about Crates when I don't get enough Elf Grass or H points to finish crafting the items? What can you do about this?
    Last edited by Vclone; 11-16-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you meant Honor Points, lol

upload a gif

Notice that we need over 7 million Honor to craft one of each of the top of the line items.

Also that half of the Common and uncommon materials are not even needed for these best items.

For those fortunate enough to have never spent their Honor on raid boss orbs or on the units in the store, they may have enough. The rest of us need 2-3 cycles to do one craft. Maybe.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Lol. Yes, of course. That's what I get for writing a post early in the morning. Going to edit it now
    The Sailing Alpacas

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    We want to let you know that we are looking into this! While crafting is intentionally a slow burn, it's not meant to be a strain on the honor balances as hard as you are reporting. We will be taking a look at the honor economy and assessing next steps.

Post Count
    Thank you for your response. These are some game changing items, so I understand the slow burn. I hope the developers can quickly figure out how to make it possible for us to complete these crafting items now.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    I have a simple idea for you that should not be too hard to implement.

Can you find a way for us to convert our gold into honor points? A bi-product of this could help generate interest in raiding again.
    Last edited by Vclone; 11-26-2016 at 10:31 AM.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Or we could have an honor building instead of gold payout plus you can raid them for honor that would be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    I have a simple idea for you that should not be too hard to implement.

Can you find a way for us to convert our gold into honor points? Buy products, this could help generate interest in raiding again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Perhaps you could put honour in some of the boxes. Might make it a more interesting opening event then!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some recycling of old units would help (like in MW). I must have 10,000s of units that don't make my army now

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostpocket View Post
    Perhaps you could put honour in some of the boxes. Might make it a more interesting opening event then!
    Oh no, way back when the boxes had Honor or gold in them. Antiquary units are much better. Gree, please don't replace units or tokens with honor.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Another option but would take a lot of coding we could have a trade function between guild mates, trade honor? Trade items for crafting I know some in mine have loads of both sat there doing nothing just thought but an honor building which is raidable and a small gem producing building can be a 3 day payout like the rouge gardens???

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    In our last chat with Gree, a building that produces Honor was suggested. The suggestion was well received, so maybe we'll get one soon.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes Vyper said I hope it comes and we can raid it

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    In our last chat with Gree, a building that produces Honor was suggested. The suggestion was well received, so maybe we'll get one soon.

Post Count
    Perhaps instead of giving us 25 H for finishing a level of an iltq, we could get 250.

Another idea is to have more Honor payout bonuses like you have with gold.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease (and thus I'm blessed with daily login treats like elf grass. I almost wish they'd bring back the scratchers for as much good as the elf grass does me.). But how is it you guys can't or won't get enough honor together? I'm familiar with the posters above and know you guys get some pretty sweet bonuses- have you just been avoiding all the +honor units since the beginning of time? It's inconceivable to me that you can't earn enough honor with simple pvp attacks.

Please don't do honor buildings. There should be something for grinders to be able to lord over those that want it handed to them or paid for.