To Gree Administrators - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Gree Administrators

Post Count
    This has been an active and ongoing topic with the Player Reps & Management... reports and videos have been posted and they are working on this. I promise this is a top priority!

Purple Squirrel & Waza have recently reported more freezing and lag since RB has started.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Combining PVP with HRB was bound to cause major issues....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Considering that the programmers should know their product and their servers limitations, why oh why would they program an LTQ, pvp and raid boss at the same time. Certainly, the raid boss could have waited an extra day.

Post Count
    Any status update on this lag issue? With the Hardcore Boss running it's spinning circles and freezes all over the place...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was thinking myself today how much worse lag has been the last couple days. Usually, when I open a box with gold, if the spiny wheel spins longer than a few seconds, I know I will get some type of "opened box". But it's now taking 10 seconds and coming up with "I'm Sorry" alerts.

I suspect that when its "fixed" we will know it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lots of long pauses when checking out player profiles during combat for boss event. Rubbish

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I no longer bother to check if I loose I loose 990 so who cares, if I appear on there news list and they raid me I don't care plenty other players will fill there news so just hit away and not be bothered about loosing to other players

Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    Lots of long pauses when checking out player profiles during combat for boss event. Rubbish

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Been a player since game began and was always on this forum when it was alive with people. It's pretty much dead now and I'm not surprised. It's all been said already but I'm about to give up the game. Five minutes to load game 2 more with frozen screen another minute of spinning wheel, I make one hit in war and yep, frozen out again. It took a full five minutes to make four hits today and then swop to second avatar and same again and swop to third avatar and by now bored out of my head I put the game down. I tried a few hours later and stupidly tried to play the Iltq which instantly froze and after 4 minutes shut iPad air2 down and had to reboot. I've scored sod all in war so far and my guild is sick to death of this, we hang on as we used to get so much fun from this game and are reluctant to quit but when you spend more time doing nothing than actually playing it simply can't go on. I play a game called Rival Kingdoms with far superior graphics that loads in a second never freezes or crashes and our kingdom never have problems as do no other kingdoms that use line to communicate. The game is already my replacement for this one and far more enjoyable. I'm not saying it's a better game just fun as I can play the bloody thing. You have been fobbing your paying public off with crap for too long now. You say it's your priority yet you do nothing for months to improve things and I don't actually believe you will. With only 600 guilds in war instead of the thousands there once was and let's face it only the top 75 are actually decent guilds as outside of this you only need to look at points scored in war to realise the rest are not so good to put it kindly. I see this as a way of getting people to quit like you did with Dragon Wars when you no longer put up anything to do. Your just trying to piss people off till they quit then you can pull the plug. If no improvement by new year I really am deleting the app for the last time.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol, if GREE runs off enough people, the lag will just fix itself.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    Lol, if GREE runs off enough people, the lag will just fix itself.
    We may test this on the next war that runs from December 30 to January 2
    it will be fun to see the score increases during the 31 and 1st
    as the addicts will keep battling for sure

and it is not just GREE, I play transformers Earth war and there is also a leaderboard event on new year weekend

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I won't do VV as its over Xmas day maybe a day or two on HB were see war well maybe play Sunday and Monday or just not at all as said not grees fault it's just the same cycle happens to fall on these dates either play or don't

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    I won't do VV as its over Xmas day maybe a day or two on HB were see war well maybe play Sunday and Monday or just not at all as said not grees fault it's just the same cycle happens to fall on these dates either play or don't
    I usually only find my brother and we do the 100 chains over the duration of the event, so we do not need to log in every 10 minutes as we are not focus on rank, but this one I will probably just skip it
    game still somewhat fun, but non stop events are just too much time consuming to actually enjoy them
    which is why I no longer do boxes and EB only a few guild kills

Post Count
    It's getting worse and worse. I have the same issues as @Artorius stated.. 4 war kills and it takes nearly 1 minute for 1 hit. iLTQ is unplayable, every swipe / every tap / every hit the game freezes. WHen you hit the raid boss, the waiting for the popup is forever.

And since a week the game also crashes when i unlock my phone.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Artorius: I agree with you wholeheartedly. I can remember when guild wars began and I was playing in a guild, just outside the top 1000. Now, as you rightly say, there are far fewer now. It's just war, the boring V&V, which I do skip and monotonous and hanging LTQs. And now, it takes forever to do anything. I hit someone on war and 40 sec later, the wheel was still spinning! Eyes to the sky! Other games interest me now, and less time is spent on KA.
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The lag on the raid boss screens is insanely high. Trying to do hRB with anything is just hell. Please fix this.