GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Gree Administrators

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

To Gree Administrators

Gree Admins,

I know you get tired of complaints but consider this a plea for help. The game has become practically unplayable due to the game lagging or out right freezing. Since the forced update to close the loophole for killing monsters it has progressively become worse. Open the quest menu and it freezes for 5-30 seconds. Scroll around the kingdom 10-15 seconds. Kill a monster 5-10 seconds. Check stats...forget it. Trying to summon bosses to keep ahead of the other guy I was playing against and according to the timer 1.5 minutes would be gone before I could ever even get to it to kill. Tickets just get responses like THE GAME IS WORKING PROPERLY, or TRY CLOSING SOME OF THE APPS ON YOUR IPAD, and my personal favorite SEND US A SCREEN SHOT OF THE ISSUE...WTF?!?! Please is anything being done to address this problem. Heck it has froze twice just typing this. Give us some help

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I am on a 6S plus and the game is much slower than it has ever been.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A guild mate and I play on iPads while the rest play on iPhones. The iPhone users say it is slow but nothing like what the two of us are experiencing on iPads. Guild mate actually just purchased a new iPad hoping it would help but it has not.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I play on both iphone and ipad, I haven't experienced any noticable difference in performance. Some events will slow down performance a lot, I suppose depending on how often a server sync is necessary. Might want to try deleting the app and reinstalling, check storage used by KA in settings, if you never deleted the app KA can become very big and deleting it and reinstalling will trim it down considerably.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I play on an iPhone 5S and the game has gotten to be nearly unplayable. Takes forever to do anything. I can't even scroll through the quest list without the game lagging/freezing. Very frustrating.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I play on 3 divices, an iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and an iPhone 6+. The lag is the worst on the iPhone 6+ and the least on the iPad Pro, apparently it's worse on older, slower devices.

I've accidentally sold buildings (replaced by cust service), bought sale units (refunded by cust service) and finished an expansion space (refund denied by cust service).
    I've also accidentally used refills of Epic Boss, raid boss and used gem opens for boxes due to the lag (usually haven't asked for those refunds)

During the last war, it was was so bad (even after the first couple of hours) that I couldn't hit fast enough to keep up with my capped Regen. I resorted to doing mega hits which seem to score less points that 4 singe hits do. Now that the Regen cap is supposedly gone, it may not mean more hits due to the ongoing lag.

This is such a widespread problem, I'm not sure why they wouldn't refiund @ 477 gems for that expansion. I've been filling all the spaces in my kingdom for the heck of it, and had absolutely no need to complete that expansion @ 47 hours early.

IpassButter, Assault and Flattery can I get some help with ticket # 3120389

They can take away the space, I don't care.

Think about it, you'll get those gems right back soon enough for a sale unit or two anyway, lol
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-16-2016 at 07:06 AM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Yes, lag makes this game nearly unplayable and me on the verge of quitting if this does not change soon.
    It's worse than the computer games from back in the eightees, go figure !
    And yes Gree, it's on ALL sort of devices.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lag has been awful for me. The game is unplayable at times. It gets noticeably worse during raid boss and war - The worst of it being at 3pm PST when GREE kicks off a new LTQ and box event. The game just slows to a crawl.

Lag seems to have started around the time that the V&V and HCB events were introduced. At least, that's when it first was noticeable for me. But it has gotten progressively worse over the last few months.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Please! I have accidentally bought items and not had them refunded ! Because, they were boxes at the beginning of the log in you said they were items of chance and not refunded. It really angers me because it is fixable my mini does not have the same lag on the same device. But, my character that I have playered for years and years does. The lag does interfere with game play. My health regen is also too fast for the lag. Makes war less fun. It takes a pain stakingly long time to finish LTQ because of the Lag. Same with raiding and PVP. I wait and wait for the level to complete. It is really taking the fun out of the game!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I play on an iPhone 6+ and an iPad Air2. Lag I truly horrible. I think it is very slightly worse on my iPad. Note that both devices have the same processor and same apps loaded. Most recently I have accidentally gemmed epic bosses 2x, refilled battle health accidentally when I was not fully empty in war and just today accidentally opened a gem crate for the alliance attack crate event (I don't need a stat increase so never would have purchased that on purpose). I won't bother asking for a refund, customer service has already denied the same situation 2 times this year. I try to check my stats/boosts frequently (before and after prizes) and often experience a full game freeze for 20 seconds. Truly atrocious!

Post Count
    I am playing on a 5C and it's just terrible. Even talking with my mother in law is more fun, and that is already awful. Every tap, every swipe, every action: sometimes nearly 45 seconds of freezing. The game is unplayable.

The information is shared on GroupMe that you have server issues and you are researching it, but somehow it doenst seem to be that important to fix asap. Most of us are paying customers, we like the game and are paying for your support to keep the game fun and exciting. But now it feels like being in a restaurant and the toilet is jammed, the customers are complaining about it and nothing is done. You already ordered your food and you want to eat (as you're paying for it), but suddenly the toilet is flooding and the human waste is at your feet. That's the point where I am at now, if the human waste is touching my ankles, I am going away without paying and never return again.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I play on a Iphone 7 and i have a lag , especially when entering a rivals kingdom

Post Count
    If it helps, I've recently noticed that if I swipe up to open the control menu and then swipe down to hide it on my 6Splus the game unfreezes. This doesn't help the lag I get and the dozens of times I've gemmed an action or spent a health pot on accident. My suggestion for Gree while they figure out the lag is to realign the damn action buttons! Years ago we requested this fix and Gree did move some around but in later game updates its back. As an example, in war the "attack again" action button is perfectly aligned with the "use from inventory" action button. There are many other examples where if the buttons were offset we wouldn't be wasting refills and/or gems.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    iPad 2 here so yes I have lag and freezing as it has been like this awhile I now longer bother with ltqs unless it's my day off and can then complete haste normal only, don't bother in EB, don't bother in VV, raid boss wait till guild finished then complete mine and I do do HB, no longer raid basically no gems have been spent for a while and while the game is near unplayable and not much fun I won't start spending anytime soon so lots of time off for me

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I believe its no accident these buttons are on top of each other....