Top 150 team looking to add to family

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 150 team looking to add to family

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Top 150 team looking to add to family

Just restarted thread as we now consider ourselves top 150 after a 137 place, around 140 finish and 98th in the war just finished.

Looking for at least 5 players. we've been slack past few months and running short off full capacity. Also just removed an inactive account after giving him over 3 months to return :-(

About us

Always within top 250, usually inside top 200 and last 3 inside top 150 finishes.
    Would like min 20-25kk points during war which isn't much to ask (even my wall hitters manage that most wars)
    We finish 9/9 in SA (even this last one) but aren't extremely organised in this event. We use it as a bit of down time. Usually ranked in the 200's
    On most occasions we finish equal top 100 in boss event.
    Alliance city buildings at 7-8. Been now working on boosts b4 going further. Again no stress and we plod along.
    We have a Facebook page and Group me page although neither is mandatory. If on GM pop by at https://app.groupme.com/join_group/12300576/Hmrql4
    We appreciate people have real lives

About you

Active
    Willing to warn us when going on holidays or the like.
    Wanting a relaxed but hard working team.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still looking. Currently ranked around 130. Just had another player retire opening another 3 slots. Have around 7-8 to fill.

Please don't message me in regards to me or some of our members joining you. We are a group that is extremely loyal and would give the game away before we considered such an idea. We aren't the strongest and have no grand illusions of being such.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    haven't seen where we finished but was top 150 again. Last saw 128 but was about 15 mins to go

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    located 3 players but still room for 4 (7 if we remove recently retired player). Message me here or head to GM room listed above if you have any questions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    still room for 5-6 players. Finished 104 battle just gone I believe.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    still room for 2-3 more players

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    2-3 players required. Finished 117 last battle and forget prior but was around 110 I believe. We aren't overly fussy with stats but as a few that are under 100b and high level have found, wars can be tricky. Yell out on here if interested or pop by our GM link above.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another 3-5 spots open as have a player retiring from CC. Finished 96 last war.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Could maybe push it out to 7 spots as looks like we've had another fall off the perch. He's been unseen for over a month now. Will hold his accounts for a bit longer but if a group of players needed extra slots we would look at it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another top 100 finish last battle. Just had another retire so 3-4 slots open

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still room for 3-4 more.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    More retirements. Room for at least 6....maybe up to 8. Still finishing top 150 even with fewer players and leader missing 4 accounts due to Android issue. Capable of top 100 with numbers on deck but not overly stressed as rewards minimal

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    filled 4. Room for a couple more