GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Once again GREE different rewards for different people

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Once again GREE different rewards for different people

Seriously Gree? Have you not learned from the first time you offered different players much better rewards for purchased packages?

First time players get WAY more gold, lower costs ships, lower cost reloading during Frontline than people who have supported your stupid game and company for years? That's a GREAT way to make sure you do not have long time customers, as well as a great way to allow people to once again game the system in Frontline.

and you wonder why people boycott this game. I've been on the fence about quitting for a few weeks now, and this just put me over the top!

Gree really needs to hire people who know business.

Banned
    Post Count
    On top of that my stats are going down. I checked my boost buildings, I checked the units gree lets us have 100 of and that is all good. Plus I am unable to build new LTB's. I deleted 5 other buildings and I still am unable to build them. Gree, is this game a joke?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And that's why I have already quit, Mobile Strike is far better and loads much quicker

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you think first time players are more advantaged by Gree, you can restart a new player from scratch and assess by yourself... you'll see it's not as easy!

Personnaly I'm glad Gree tries to make new players join the game. And I'm glad they offer them the opportunity to compete with long time players. Else why would they join?

Coz in the end, what matters is not who spent how much in the game but how long the game survives. The players who retire need to be replaced somehow or the game will die.

What we really need is fresh blood, not a gold sale...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why would anyone new start playing it. This game is a total money grab. Without gold there isn't much you can achieve. There are much more fun games to start playing than MW.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud View Post
    If you think first time players are more advantaged by Gree, you can restart a new player from scratch and assess by yourself... you'll see it's not as easy!

Personnaly I'm glad Gree tries to make new players join the game. And I'm glad they offer them the opportunity to compete with long time players. Else why would they join?

Coz in the end, what matters is not who spent how much in the game but how long the game survives. The players who retire need to be replaced somehow or the game will die.

What we really need is fresh blood, not a gold sale...
    new player advantages can be a BIG advantage with Frontline. 60 minis with cheap gold, cheaper ships than I can purchase, can be a top scoring team real easy (and cheap)

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by carl9764 View Post
    And that's why I have already quit, Mobile Strike is far better and loads much quicker
    isn't Mobile Strike a Gree game too?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    Not that I am aware of mate think it's a company called MZ Machine Zone

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    i think your talking about league of war
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...