LE syzygy event ripoff???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LE syzygy event ripoff???

Articulate Author
    Post Count

LE syzygy event ripoff???

Hi guys,

Has anyone succeeded in getting the "Fantastic Classic Coupe" from the "LE: SYGYZY GRAND COLLECTION"?

After buying 100 (one hundred) Syzygy ECPD Hummers I'm still missing one item: Syzygy Headsman.

I'm doing these collections for several months and I always get the collection prize after 10-12 purchases. So although this is an event with random drops, this really is not normal behavior!

I have created a ticket to check the event, but I'm pretty sure what the answer is going to be if I'm the only one complaining.

Gunny

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I got it with less then 20

Post Count
    I always do the 19 gold LE event. I also always finish within 10-12 tries, and I like it, because when you look at the drop rates for all 5 items you need to complete the goals they're all pretty much equal, including all 3 legendary items.

I look at this LE event, and I see the prizes beefed up and thought it would be awesome to complete, but then I looked at the drop rates.

The Syzygy Headsman has a 4% drop rate, along with the other highest items in the 3 collections. Bigger prizes, 500% more likely you won't complete without a crap ton of gold.

Stubby just got lucky, and with what I've learned from very few collection events I've done... I am not lucky. So I'll have to pass on this one.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The 19 gold item took me 55 buys. Much more than usual.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was wrong on how many it took me. I finished all 3 so I was confuse. Mustard gas - 18, hummer - 32 and raging bull - 26. That is what it took me on each

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    4% drop rate would give me an average of 4 items after 100 purchases.
    I have gotten 0.
    I don't consider that no longer as bad luck. I think that is stealing or a program error.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    4% drop rate would give me an average of 4 items after 100 purchases.
    I have gotten 0.
    I don't consider that no longer as bad luck. I think that is stealing or a program error.
    Drop rates are not based over a number times purchased.. they are drop rate for 1 single purchase. Seperate everytime. So it wouldnt work as above either unfortunately

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Returning to the question: Is it a rip-off?
    Consider who we are dealing with- that said, I assume none of us would play this idiotic game if we actually thought we were getting ripped off.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    Buyer beware. Games of chance are just that. 4% drop rate on these ones. Some get lucky and most dont. Always check the drop rates before attempting.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by colec023 View Post
    Buyer beware. Games of chance are just that. 4% drop rate on these ones. Some get lucky and most dont. Always check the drop rates before attempting.
    Spot on lol