When will Gree fix the final hit, "Lost server connection, Resyncing results..."??!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: When will Gree fix the final hit, "Lost server connection, Resyncing results..."??!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

When will Gree fix the final hit, "Lost server connection, Resyncing results..."??!!

Gree were kind enough to delete my last post on this subject, which they obviously found a little to insulting.

Just did six hits on a mob, at 130 hit points each, plus hit back. On that sixth hit, to kill the mob, I got the dreaded "Lost server connection" message. It did not Resync me to after the first five hits, but back to the mob at full strength.

I just lost about a thousand hit points, and my ability to complete the normal energy quest, and gain the associated bonus.

This has been going on for more than a year, now. Does Gree have any intention of fixing this obvious error, that robs players of their rightful gains??!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by genghois View Post
    Gree were kind enough to delete my last post on this subject, which they obviously found a little to insulting.

Just did six hits on a mob, at 130 hit points each, plus hit back. On that sixth hit, to kill the mob, I got the dreaded "Lost server connection" message. It did not Resync me to after the first five hits, but back to the mob at full strength.

I just lost about a thousand hit points, and my ability to complete the normal energy quest, and gain the associated bonus.

This has been going on for more than a year, now. Does Gree have any intention of fixing this obvious error, that robs players of their rightful gains??!!
    Advice

before you do your last hit, go to rival list and hit "refresh" that will force the game to sync with the server and then you do your last hit, I have been doing that for a while now to make sure my last hit actually counts and the mob is dead and accounted for

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Advice

before you do your last hit, go to rival list and hit "refresh" that will force the game to sync with the server and then you do your last hit, I have been doing that for a while now to make sure my last hit actually counts and the mob is dead and accounted for

You can also wait until you have 1 minutes worth of energy in excess of what you need to kill the boss. For instance, let's say you Regen 6 energy per minute and you have a 100 energy mob. Wait until you have at least 106 energy for the hit.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It doesn't fix the initial and fundamental problem though. Well, two really: one being Gree's seemingly flagrant disregard for the problem and two, that it still exists. Why is there a server error and why can't you fix it, when you can fix anything that results in an advantage to GREE? Are your customers so little deserving of even respect, by answering the question above, which has been here for a long time? It's so frustrating, having the problem, but it's more frustrating dealing with a company who simply doesn't care about it, issuing tickets stating that players have reached 'their limit' of energy refill refunds. Really? You wouldn't have to issue any if the problem was resolved?!
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    players have reached 'their limit' of energy refill refunds
    LMAO. Is that really a response? GREE screws up so much that a player asks them to fix their screw ups too many times?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    You can also wait until you have 1 minutes worth of energy in excess of what you need to kill the boss. For instance, let's say you Regen 6 energy per minute and you have a 100 energy mob. Wait until you have at least 106 energy for the hit.
    If you only barely have enough energy to get the final hit, I always restart the app. This forces your energy display to sync with the servers, so you know for sure whether or not you can make the hit.