GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ damage increase

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

LTQ damage increase

I see you have increased damaged needed for ltqs which I can understand, you release new equipment to give players a higher damage hit but sadly 90% prob do not have the honor or materials, I can no longer complete normal with haste in a day (live in UK) so start times 11pm so no good for me so I'm stopping all LTQS I can't gain the rare boxes anyway so it's getting just a game for gemmers and the free players have no goal to chase anymore, you can push most players away if you wish Gree but you won't attract many new players that stay just look at COK guild rewards they now stop at 600 last year it was 1200 or something like that

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The latest quest has high damage and numerous levels, so I stopped. I'll just do building quests and war now; hang GREE's determination for gem players only. Honour increase would help, so us mere mortals could craft units, or a choice of prizes at the end. I thought there was a comms room. I wonder how that works, if the quests continue to become ridiculously harder for most, without gem use or good energy regen, which required gem spend. Gree, it really is becoming just a tad dull now; well, for me anyway.
    ILTQs are the new trials!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Attention Gree....if you feel you must jack up the energy needs use those lumps atop your necks and jack up the heroic energy as high as you like. The beginner and normal levels are not the place to push for gems. The non-gem using players are not playing on the heroic levels anyway so you can make the gemmers spend all you want there. Give us a break.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You didnt think after the upgrade In crafting that we would gain advantage did you. My lower toon got to 18/20 heroic last ltq after crafting the epic cat idol. Gree cant have players with an EB attack 13k and 43% health regen completing LTQS. It throws off the balance of power.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And it looks like you are set to launch an ILTQ with war on Friday. Please delay by a day....