GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Upgrade quest

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Upgrade quest

Can't upgrade the latest quest Gree, green arrows there but can't upgrade try and sort it before Europe goes to bed

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Can't upgrade the latest quest Gree, green arrows there but can't upgrade try and sort it before Europe goes to bed
    Well am skipping as seems I only have ONE of the FOUR buildings we need to upgrade lol

guess those buildings were gem buildings

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes all were gem buildings I believe, I have 3/4 but reward is nothing special if within time limit, been told it will or should be active normal quest start time 3pm PST

Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    Well am skipping as seems I only have ONE of the FOUR buildings we need to upgrade lol

guess those buildings were gem buildings

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    The buildings are now upgradeable!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If GREE was really really smart, they would put those building up for sale again at really LOW prices, as there is always the "got to have it all" type of player or those that can really use a 25% Atk boost

other wise this "event" is basically a freeby for gemmer that bought them long ago

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    If GREE was really really smart, they would put those building up for sale again at really LOW prices, as there is always the "got to have it all" type of player or those that can really use a 25% Atk boost

other wise this "event" is basically a freeby for gemmer that bought them long ago
    All of these buildings were on sale (for gems) last week. They were a little cheaper than the previous time.

picture upload
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It would help if Gree put the buildings up for sale WHILE the quest is there so people (like myself) who was on the edge of buying them would actually purchase them now because of this bonus quest. But alas, they are gone from the store. Thanks for saving me money Gree!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A&F I have sent a ticket re this but also posting, yesterday I clicked on one of the buildings in the new quest that was upgrading to check the timer left, it showed I could finish the time with 1 gem, so I clicked it and you took 85 gems, yes I can understand 1 gem was a mistake but it's grees programming and not me, I want my 85 gems returned as I want to use them in the HB coming, I would not speed up the upgrading due to not having the den so I can't complete the quest but for 1 gem I would have to have the stat gain for war, I hope you read this and agree it was grees mistake/ glitch whatever you wish to call it and return my 85 gems quickly

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A&F I have sent a ticket re this but also posting, yesterday I clicked on one of the buildings in the new quest that was upgrading to check the timer left, it showed I could finish the time with 1 gem, so I clicked it and you took 85 gems, yes I can understand 1 gem was a mistake but it's grees programming and not me, I want my 85 gems returned as I want to use them in the HB coming, I would not speed up the upgrading due to not having the den so I can't complete the quest but for 1 gem I would have to have the stat gain for war, I hope you read this and agree it was grees mistake/ glitch whatever you wish to call it and return my 85 gems quickly
    I have had Gree refund "inadvertent purchases" in the past. I suggest you send in a ticket.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes ticket sent Jnsolberg

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's now been a week Gree I have sent ticket, reply said I sent multiple tickets on the issue - I did not please refund 85 gems I'm missing I lost day 4 in HB because of this, one week is a disgrace and yes I have replied again to your email from Harry

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm pleased to say Gree has returned my 85 gems took 9 days but thank you

It's now been a week Gree I have sent ticket, reply said I sent multiple tickets on the issue - I did not please refund 85 gems I'm missing I lost day 4 in HB because of this, one week is a disgrace and yes I have replied again to your email from Harry