GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest update

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    it sure isn't - everytime the monkeys do an update some peoples devices got locked out. been that since gree got their greedy hands on the game. they never learn - even a 1st year it student can do a better job fixing such piece of crap and also doing pr or running their useless company.
    maybe with the next update grees dumb luck strikes home and those people who were locked out can play again - but maybe then they don't want to anymore. i certainly have little patience for incompetent and greedy fools to get their job done.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    it sure isn't - everytime the monkeys do an update some peoples devices got locked out. been that since gree got their greedy hands on the game. they never learn - even a 1st year it student can do a better job fixing such piece of crap and also doing pr or running their useless company.
    maybe with the next update grees dumb luck strikes home and those people who were locked out can play again - but maybe then they don't want to anymore. i certainly have little patience for incompetent and greedy fools to get their job done.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Still not possible to login.
    But my ticket are closed.

😨

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I cant, then again Ive put the game in the best place possible

Post Count
    So just curious but is everyone locked out on Bluestacks still? Seems to be on Mac and PC from a quick check just now. Things must be pretty quiet on FL because of this since IOS is so stupidly slow that it isn't worth trying.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Genius may have its limitations, but, stupidity is not thus handicapped.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    BlueStacks Version: 2.5.51.6274

When launching CC from Bluestacks, app crashes after loading screen populates. Has done this for several months now.

Nook HDPlus
    Model Number BNTV600
    Software Version: 2.2.1

I can play CrimeCity, but, it is prone to crashing if I have multiple in-game pop-up windows. For example, when loading the game, all the notices that appear, game has a tendancy to crash and auto restart. Usually after clearing out the notices, I can play the game, so long as I do not have multiple in-game pop-up windows.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I can not login on Samsung mini tablet

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    So just curious but is everyone locked out on Bluestacks still? Seems to be on Mac and PC from a quick check just now. Things must be pretty quiet on FL because of this since IOS is so stupidly slow that it isn't worth trying.
    Thanks for bringing this up, I tried for weeks to get BlueStacks to work again with MW (worked for 2 years at least) then no. Bah!

Like not fixing the default individual mission 'Tip of Spear'. The one where you have to 'Tap the Guard Tower' ONCE in Border Guard Complex to complete the mission..... the one that was part of the game from the *beginning*. YOU STILL CAN'T CLICK IT in iOS. Tap all around it ........ you still can't click it!

So if you are trying for that +1 energy regen unit for progress on the built-in missions that have been there from the beginning ........ it's busted.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Im still locked out despite several tickets. All they can suggest is reloading - what a bunch of A-Holes !!!!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    Im still locked out despite several tickets. All they can suggest is reloading - what a bunch of A-Holes !!!!!!
    Don't worry. You device is simply not supported more.

I already stopped to send any mails to Gree service. As they help only with returning gold and packs, not more. I never see help with real problems.

I reinstall the game and clear app data every day with hope that, maybe, gree fixed something on server side and game will return to work. No result is till now.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 11-24-2016 at 10:57 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They do not give back gold bought.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Btw, my accounts are back after loading data for last 24h LTQ

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    New download and I wonder if I can login after this ... maybe I got some answers on my ticket soon.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Try to clear all app data, uninstall, restart your device, install the game again. This way helped me several times with some updates and with some "new data loaded".