H&R KP Points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: H&R KP Points

Articulate Author
    Post Count

H&R KP Points

Something to bring up at the next players meeting with GREE is to implement a way to earn KP points in H&R other than by spending gold. Only event that doesn't run continuously that doesn't have this. Wouldn't be hard to make this change and might even increase participation from people in the event

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Something to bring up at the next players meeting with GREE is to implement a way to earn KP points in H&R other than by spending gold. Only event that doesn't run continuously that doesn't have this. Wouldn't be hard to make this change and might even increase participation from people in the event
    I honestly think participation for this event is going to drop rather quickly anyway from what im hearing so far. Even i have stopped

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm definitely done with it....unless they make it back the way I think was......haven't even crossed 150k yet on main.....
    Relaxing before SA starts.....

Post Count
    I do it for the base material drops, and it's no XP for getting them.

Not sure about KP points, but we'll ask.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Is it just a display glitch on Android that 0 points are awarded when you are attacked by a rival and win?
    I get points deducted when a rival attacks me and wins, but it shows 0 points when an opponents attack fails.
    If this is working as intended, that should be addressed.
    If you are going to deduct points for defensive losses, you should add points for defensive wins.
    Last edited by Dat Guy; 10-21-2016 at 05:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Is it just a display glitch on Android that 0 points are awarded when you are attacked by a rival and win?
    I get points deducted when a rival attacks me and wins, but it shows 0 points when an opponents attack fails.
    If this is working as intended, that should be addressed.
    If you are going to deduct points for defensive losses, you should add points for defensive wins.
    Might be an Android display issue, I'll ask... On iOS, I get def win points if I'm chaining. First Strike is always 0, I think.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i have seen points go up as a defensive win against an opponent. there wlpoints were higher after i refresh from losing.. so point must be credited.. we just dont see it on our own popup (android)