GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Raid honor payout

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Raid honor payout

Gree I'm being left short of honor payout in raiding so my bonus is 75% and +12 but I'm only getting 14 per building and buildings giving the same and it's just 14 so no bonus being added so how much have I missed out of answer is loads please look into this before I send a ticket in

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura TCK View Post
    Gree I'm being left short of honor payout in raiding so my bonus is 75% and +12 but I'm only getting 14 per building and buildings giving the same and it's just 14 so no bonus being added so how much have I missed out of answer is loads please look into this before I send a ticket in
    I don't know for sure, but that building may only be worth 1 honor. Add one more for your 75% then add the 12 = 14

That would be one way to give us more honor. Also increasing honor in ILTQs and all quests would be a help. Otherwise each item will take a couple of months, at least, to craft.

Then again, we can't get enough Elf Grass anyway, lol
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Damn your to clever for me Jnsolberg so your prob right I hope your wrong and Gree gives me 1m honor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    I don't know for sure, but that building may only be worth 1 honor. Add one more for your 75% then add the 12 = 14

That would be one way to give us more honor. Also increasing honor in ILTQs and all quests would be a help. Otherwise each item will take a couple of months, at least, to craft.

Then again, we can't get enough Elf Grass anyway, lol