Speed Normal LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Speed Normal LTQ

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Speed Normal LTQ

So woke up this morning to discover that another LTQ had been released and that there had been a speed aspect to normal... however, again, because it was released at midnight Euro hours, I never even saw the event, other than all my American faction mates posting SSs of them getting the prize.

Post Count
    I'm American and I didn't get it. Because of the hours I work bedtime for me is 5 pm CST.
    Not a big deal.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The point is.. having an event that is only available for a limited time during Euro night hours isn't fair (or balanced).
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 10-18-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @Gree

Make the timer for Speed LTQ start as soon as a player logs in for 1st time after wvent starts, this will solve the issue for all timezones, like deployregen starts once you login for 1st time, so should the LTQ speed timer.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^ completely agree with that idea

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    The point is.. having an event that is only available for a limited time during Euro night hours isn't fair (or balanced).
    Not everyone is on the same schedule. What's a convenient time for you will be an inconvenient time for many others.
    Not a big deal.
    Just leave it the way it is, whenever they start messing with things they screw stuff up.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 10-19-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Not everyone is on the same schedule. What's a convenient time for you will be an inconvenient time for many others.
    Not a big deal.
    Just leave it the way it is, whenever they start messing with things they screw stuff up.
    It might not be a big deal for YOU but thankfully you don't speak for the rest of the community..

It is a big deal for numerous people that are included in a multitude of chat rooms, and it's already been coalated in feedbacks that weren't even geared towards that question..

A 6 hour event is UNFAIR despite what your personal feelings are Brown Out

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agree on this. While this midnight start on 4-day event is inconvenient, but it evens out, the 6 hour events are unfair. I was on vacation once and could participate at the start of the events and enjoyed it very much. Dumping all the energy on LTQ and going to sleep is satisfying in MW way But in a game where some pixel unit costs 500euros, it doesn't really suprise me

Oh and how would you like to miss last 2 hours of Hardcore boss every day of the event? I could stay awake ofc and get to work half asleep, but I guess I'm not That commited.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Agree on this. While this midnight start on 4-day event is inconvenient, but it evens out, the 6 hour events are unfair. I was on vacation once and could participate at the start of the events and enjoyed it very much. Dumping all the energy on LTQ and going to sleep is satisfying in MW way But in a game where some pixel unit costs 500euros, it doesn't really suprise me

Oh and how would you like to miss last 2 hours of Hardcore boss every day of the event? I could stay awake ofc and get to work half asleep, but I guess I'm not That commited.
    U miss only 2 hours for hardcore boss. Hardcore boss end at 5am for Asian players. That mean missing out on last 5 hours.

Banned
    Post Count
    Geez you guys got it easy, I miss 90% of the event ..

In all seriousness gree should maybe try and extend events to include more of the player base. Or start the event once the player logs in like mentioned earlier.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I proposed the idea about individual event start time at number of times.
    It is clear that faction events will start in some fixed time but all individual events shall start with first login and end after passing event time (e.g. 48 hours for 4-day Speed iLTQ). So individual events will start and end in different time for each player.