Health regen cap?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Health regen cap??

Post Count
    When do you all believe an appropriate solution is rendered and initiated?

The initial tickets to Gree Suppoet had to be received around October 15th and this thread itself was started on the 16th, yet here we are on October 31st...still no closer to any resolution. Continual lip service being served up.

It's simple to move events, cancel events...make a one day war coded for a three day war by having the individual goals be ramped up to 900 wins and Day 2 and Day 3 goals populate in everyone's guild tabs but to get an unintentional cap fixed can't be done in this amount of time?!?

Beginning to think everyone's calendars are wrong and this is actually April 1st or is it perhaps February 2nd?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    We're aware of these reports and are starting an investigation on it. There are currently no intentional caps!
    How's the investigation going??........ Any updates? Any progress? Will the unintentional cap be removed before the next war?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    We're aware of these reports and are starting an investigation on it. There are currently no intentional caps!
    War is in 4 days, will this be fixed by then?
    Purple Squirrel

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Health regen is no longer incorrectly capped and is working as intended.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    Thanks! Hopefully we will see a difference with the lag. The first battle last war was almost unplayable
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    High-freaking-five! Only took a month to fix!

Wait, what happened?
    ...What?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Assault and Flattery View Post
    I was going to write that I can't wait to see the new regen.

Note however, there is a new Sticky thread above that says the health regen issue was NOT fixed for the war. I don't know how to post a link, so will let someone else do that.
    Last edited by belgario; 11-18-2016 at 01:28 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    I was going to write that I can't wait to see the new regen.

Note however, there is a new Sticky thread above that says the health regen issue was NOT fixed for the war. I don't know how to post a link, so will let someone else do that.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...h-Regen-Update
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I hope all is well and the players appreciate the increased communication - is it still planned to have the health regen cap removed by next war ? Thank you in advance. If I asked in the wrong place I apologize.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    I hope all is well and the players appreciate the increased communication - is it still planned to have the health regen cap removed by next war ? Thank you in advance. If I asked in the wrong place I apologize.
    When will it be time to ask for refunds on that 3200 gem Sea Raider Cutter -30% Health Regen unit from a couple of months back?
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 11-29-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    I'll ask... I think they were planning on it, but I'll get it confirmed either way.

You're welcome to ask here! Actually, this is the best place because more players can see it. So, thanks for asking!

Editted to add confirmation:
    Update: In our investigation into lag issues, we unfortunately found a new bug with the health regen in QA that would cause lag to be even worse, so we are rolling back the health regen fix. We tried to get it done before this weekend, but unfortunately just found the bug the other day and were not able to. We will have it fixed by the next WD for sure.

Hello Kingdom Age,

Just wanted to give a quick update that health regen is now confirmed to be 100% fixed. It is uncapped and working correctly. Enjoy!

That was quick! Found it in the sticky thread. Thanks to Aurelius and the team for fixing it! Good luck investigating lag issues!
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 11-30-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'll ask... I think they were planning on it, but I'll get it confirmed either way.

You're welcome to ask here! Actually, this is the best place because more players can see it. So, thanks for asking!

That was quick! Found it in the sticky thread. Thanks to Aurelius and the team for fixing it! Good luck investigating lag issues!
    That post was made on November 15th, before the last war. Health regen was capped for that war and for Epic Boss right after the war. We all want to know when the "cap" will be gone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Clementine, as someone who is in the KA Player Rep room and in direct contact with KA management, you should know that Health Regen has not been re-fixed. Your "bold blue" was Aurelius' first confirming the Health Regen fix, then his edit rolling it back was placed ABOVE his original post in that thread.

Post Count
    Thanks for pointing that out, Purple Squirrel & Bird... I'll make sure to check time stamps more carefully in the future...
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think those under cap have been their long enough that refunds are due regardless if it is fixed as extra gems were spent over several months.

Of course if cap is not fixed the refunds should be much larger.

Would appreciate if this was looked into. Selling bonuses that don't function is not too cool, particularly when you advertised a fix was ready - then sold two regen units before telling us it was not.