Health regen cap?? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Health regen cap??

Post Count
    Gree admin/Developers, please could you tell us if there is any progress on a fix for the unintentional health regen cap as it will soon be 2 months since this issue was raised. I and many others have spent and are still spending a lot of gems on regen units that are not working due to the cap. At the very least we should be kept informed as to when we might expect to receive what we have paid for.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffman View Post
    Gree admin/Developers, please could you tell us if there is any progress on a fix for the unintentional health regen cap as it will soon be 2 months since this issue was raised. I and many others have spent and are still spending a lot of gems on regen units that are not working due to the cap. At the very least we should be kept informed as to when we might expect to receive what we have paid for.
    In our meeting with Gree last Friday, Funzio Communication ([PM] Aurelius) stated:

"health regen as far as i'm aware has been fixed
    i'll double check and say differently in communication channel if it is otherwise"

Hopefully it has been fixed.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Three Health Regen units just went on sale, but we have no confirmation that the "cap" is gone.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Three Health Regen units just went on sale, but we have no confirmation that the "cap" is gone.
    Unlike that time, not long ago, when Aurelius ensured it was "fixed" and working 100%.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...h-Regen-Update

This time, mum's the word...

Post Count
    Splinterbone Throne has begun and yep, Health Regen not fixed. Who woulda thunk it ?

Post Count
    LOL....... It will definitely be fixed by next war though

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    wow - they did say ot was fixed to the special group - time to start the refunds gree....

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    wow - they did say ot was fixed to the special group - time to start the refunds gree....
    I'll sent in my request as soon as I get a chance.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent my ticket in this morning

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes - significant compensation needs to be given to all under cap - at least 3 cycles where we have had to gem because our regen was not properly being used. Plus the unmitigated gall of continuing to sell regen and claiming the fix is done and will be in place by next war. There is a common word for such behavior.

And if regen cant be fixed then additional large compensation will need to be made and tied to the percentage under cap - maybe 200 gems per percentage point or more as many spent large amounts on crates....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow!! Still no response!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    Wow!! Still no response!
    HaHaHa, we all know you didn't expect anything less!!

Knock, knock...hello McFly!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we do have screen shots gf you saying the cap was unintentional and would be fixed. Plus the additional times you said the fix was done and would be there before next war. Conveniently right before selling more regen.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    When we identify a problem, AF etc tell Gree they say it's fixed but it's not, I think there are many different areas in Gree and they just don't speak to each other and the releases are on a timer so they just come out whether issues are sorted or not, luckily I'm not in your boat my regen is slow at 48 mins you all prob can't remember how slow that is lol but I understand your frustrations this thread needs an answer fixed or not or refund the purchases simple

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    If you do try KA update, you'll find that the lag is reduced / gone and the Health "cap" is finally gone!
    Purple Squirrel