Health regen cap??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Health regen cap??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Health regen cap??

Several are reporting that health regen appears to be capped at 90 seconds - please let us know what is going on.

Post Count
    We're aware of these reports and are starting an investigation on it. There are currently no intentional caps!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    As if 90 secs is not fast enough lol but they have paid for it so fair enough I will just have to be happy with 48mins lo.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This affects the huge spenders, so I expect regen times to go up for everyone, thus creating more room for these spenders to reduce.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War player View Post
    This affects the huge spenders, so I expect regen times to go up for everyone, thus creating more room for these spenders to reduce.
    I disagree, what Gree is doing is something different depending on where health is use
    for example for war GREE does not care if gemmer are at 30 time to be full as they will just keep gemming during battles
    for EB, GREE answer to great health regen times was to make sure you need to spend gems in order to do legendary goals, ensuring revenue
    for RB is the only place where they have not been able to ensure gemmers gem, as in order to do that they would have to lock the guild during RB and even then gemmer probably do not need to use gems to finish

other events "adjusted" to ensure revenues

HCB uses new "regen" which ensures gemmers will gem during the event to win top 1 (or try to against other gemmers) each day of the event

PVP events, they made each attack cost 5 stamina to counter the fact that many players put all their skill points in stamina, thus ensuring gems will be needed to complete goals (specially for those players that must complete all to stay "competitive")

Box events
    leaderboard, drop rate % is high, so more gems are needed to stay at the top

individual box events, drop rate % is way lower compared to leaderboard box, as the goal is to ensure players keep using gems to get to 30 tokens and complete antiquary

So Greee keeps thinking on adjusting all events to try to increase revenues which makes sense as it is a business created to make money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A team member of mine got an email from GREE acknowledging that there is a cap at 100 seconds now, but they still state it is not intentional and that they are investigating how to fix it.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by belgario View Post
    A team member of mine got an email from GREE acknowledging that there is a cap at 100 seconds now, but they still state it is not intentional and that they are investigating how to fix it.
    From looking at the schedule, it seems we won't need the Health Regen until the war. It better be fixed by then, or there will be lots of refund requests for the Sea Raider.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    We're aware of these reports and are starting an investigation on it. There are currently no intentional caps!
    screen grab

There's a new Regen unit in the store. I won't buy it until I know that there isn't going to be any cap.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    I don't understand why the health units are not like the energy regen units. They are x% faster regen as opposed to x% regen. It doesn't give the same increase.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CrawFishEater View Post
    I don't understand why the health units are not like the energy regen units. They are x% faster regen as opposed to x% regen. It doesn't give the same increase.
    Health regen subtracts from 100 and can never get to -100%. If it did, then you would have infinite health.

Energy can go way beyond 100% because it's an open ended boost. Just like beast attack or alliance defense

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Would be unfair to have unlimited energy lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    IpassButter, any word if the "cap" has been removed yet

There are more Health Regen units on sale, but peeps are hesitant about purchasing them since Regen was capped for the last war.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol...ok, maybe they won't delete this one:

GREE, Do you have any feedback on your progress to remove the health regen cap referenced above?

Thank you

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are working on a fix and will announce it soon.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What's happens if you can't fix it - many players including myself have used up thousands of gems - I have spent nearly 4000 gems on units that's have done nothing for me.