Hate and Revenge - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hate and Revenge

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They totally killed another event. So baffling that straight up idiots make the decisions on "tweaking" these events. Bloody leave the stuff alone when it is working

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The event is probably working correctly for what Gree wants, people to spend gold. Seems the only way to be able to hit at or above your own score is to use the 25g or 100g attack potions. Get what you can for free and do not give this company a dime.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So what about the people who already went and unloaded bullets? Do we get reset there too?

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Per Gree:
    Hey everyone,

We have discovered an issue causing Goals to not be displaying properly and another issue causing Attack and Defense values to be wrong. We are currently in the process of fixing both of these issues.

I will update this thread when these are resolved.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    It would be nice if the new versions were tested before they released it to us.....just my thought

Dev Team
    Post Count
    These issues have now been fixed:
    - Goals are displaying properly and any progress that was made is properly accounted for.
    - The Attack and Defense values have been adjusted to the intended levels. You should no longer experience difficulty defeated a player with much lower Blood Points than you.

We are still investigating an issue that is causing Android players to crash when purchasing Attack items.

Consistent Contributor SollyLlama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    We are still investigating an issue that is causing Android players to crash when purchasing Attack items.
    Recovering from crashes after buying potions eats up 40% of the potion's effectiveness, which makes the event near useless as it presently stands.

Congratulations to GREE for carrying on the tradition of breaking the event.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SollyLlama View Post
    Congratulations to GREE for carrying on the tradition of breaking the event.
    And now here is my revenge list:
    Callum 241,906
    Crazy Girl 200,537
    Colt 324,445
    Blasto 430,784
    Wally 191,822

Me 15,445. WTF?

How did someone put up those numbers while the game was broken, and how am I supposed to beat them.

Oh yeah, I forgot, spend gold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It isn't fixed here.... still crashing when buying 10% health drink.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by F@st View Post
    Before cry wait to see what they do, after cry....lol
    Can I cry now.....???
    What a waste of a good event.....I don't know who does the thinking in ur HQ abt the events...but imho he/she should be fired right away...
    And for god sakes....scrap this event....and make it back to 3 days like it was...even 4 was a pain in the the @ss as it is......

Post Count
    A any ETA on Droid crash fix? Game is retardedly unplayable now and eats up phone resources as well.

Thanks.

Dev Team
    Post Count
    This issue causing Android users to crash has been resolved. Please update to the new version of the game on Android.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This issue causing Android users to crash has been resolved. Please update to the new version of the game on Android.

could you maybe explain what changes were made in this event to make it better so that you would make it a 9 day event?

longer chain goals? so what
    higher point total goal? who cares
    more syndicate goals? they were there before

not sure why you would make this 9 days. why don't you guys try to figure out how to fix events.

Epic boss where you guys recycle prizes for syndicate goals that teams kill 1200 bosses and get a prize that doesn't stack or help stats because your team can't figure out how to change the names on prizes so we can actually get something that help.

Why not fix the boss raid event so it's actually attainable to finish elite with team work and yes with some use of gree's favorite word "gold". Does SAS sitting out to you guys not explain that RB needs to be fixed?

SA why don't go back to where we can farm demons as a team without each person having to deploy in a battle to get the demons.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The biggest joke if this event is the goal of doing 525 syndicate revenges, for a 3% attack? Really? The points are so lousy that I can't see anyone seriously going for it. Besides, I rarely have anyone on my list that that I could beat anyway, so I consider that goal unattainable. Even with 9 days.
    Tweak, failed.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Uh.......no. it still crashes every time I buy the power ups

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hammr View Post
    Uh.......no. it still crashes every time I buy the power ups
    You need to update in Play Store.
    It has the Fix ☺