GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hate and Revenge

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Feedback so far via the chat apps is not good. The event was doing well the way it was. Feedback was positive.

I have to agree this is not a good change.
    I did like this event. But its far too long now.
    It was time consuming before but worth it and fun within the time given.

Its not enjoyable anymore in the current New Form
    **Thumbs Down**

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Portnoy View Post
    Can I cry now.....???
    What a waste of a good event.....I don't know who does the thinking in ur HQ abt the events...but imho he/she should be fired right away...
    And for god sakes....scrap this event....and make it back to 3 days like it was...even 4 was a pain in the the @ss as it is......
    U can lol !

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This alleged "tweaked" version of H&R is awful.
    1. 9 days is painfully long. 3 days would be better. More than that is a drag.
    2. First Strikes needs to be fixed; how about revising the groupings to actually be relevant to the blood point totals? For example, at a 450k range, do I really need to see someone with 1M in points? Do I need to see someone with 200k in points? 300k? I don't think so.
    3. The refresh time in First Strike is excruciating. 10 minutes is barely enough time to utilize the 10 minute attack purchase. Change that purchase to 15 minutes and change the 100% attack purchase from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Searching for a target right now is too time consuming, frustrating, and worth considering to skip the blasted event in the future.
    4. The Syndicate Revenge points are ridiculous. They need to be upped, substantially. The prize for the first 88 was a joke. The prize for the second, 175, isn't much better, well, if u consider a 1% bonus much better. If the points weren't so pathetic, I, as well as others in my syndicate, might be interested in participating more.

Honestly, I didn't notice anything that would be considered a "tweak", as compared to the previous, shorter H&R event, other than pissing us all off by adding 5 days...
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 10-25-2016 at 08:02 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Only tweak is they fixed the syn revenge glitch

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Only tweak is they fixed the syn revenge glitch
    Yup but that was done after event started lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    This alleged "tweaked" version of H&R is awful.
    1. 9 days is painfully long. 3 days would be better. More than that is a drag.
    2. First Strikes needs to be fixed; how about revising the groupings to actually be relevant to the blood point totals? For example, at a 450k range, do I really need to see someone with 1M in points? Do I need to see someone with 200k in points? 300k? I don't think so.
    3. The refresh time in First Strike is excruciating. 10 minutes is barely enough time to utilize the 10 minute attack purchase. Change that purchase to 15 minutes and change the 100% attack purchase from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. Searching for a target right now is too time consuming, frustrating, and worth considering to skip the blasted event in the future.
    4. The Syndicate Revenge points are ridiculous. They need to be upped, substantially. The prize for the first 88 was a joke. The prize for the second, 175, isn't much better, well, if u consider a 1% bonus much better. If the points weren't so pathetic, I, as well as others in my syndicate, might be interested in participating more.

Honestly, I didn't notice anything that would be considered a "tweak", as compared to the previous, shorter H&R event, other than pissing us all off by adding 5 days...
    It's not for me to comment on who you have on your revenge list, but for the other stuff. I can bash through my 140 stamina (on each of two accounts done together) inside the 10 minute limit.

Before this started I thought it would be a tedious grind, but it hasn't turned out that way. Normally I come on only four times a day, but I've managed to keep in touch with all but the few crazy spendaholics on my list.

I do agree completely on syndicate revenge though. The points for doing the hit are garbage, AND it costs an extra stamina point to do. The prospect of low grade prizes is hardly encouragement!
    Last edited by sister morphine; 10-26-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm only doing it to get powers without XP.....no chains....no building weapons or any other crap.....make it a month long please....

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would just eliminate the wait time and make the refresh button bigger. No wait time would let people chain together as fast as they want to. And the refresh button on Android is small and you have to click it so many times to find the person you are chaining with.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'm having 2 problems right now. On iOS.

Points and hits are not being registered. Just had a guy hit me for chain 169. I hit him back for 170. But it's showing my highest chain is 168. Also just hit for 1,225,000 points. Didn't get the prize and the points did not register on the goal.

2nd problem is over half my revenge list is telling me "too beat up to fight"

Need some answers here. I have photos as proof

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And sending in a ticket is an absolute joke. I can show proof of everything and still be told there's no problem.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree with all of the above.

The way H&R is now, is actually the original way it was supposed to be... but going from previous to this way is not good. And i would have hoped they seriously did something about stamina cost and points like we suggested.