GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    so. yeah i hear ya. and claim bs. here's why.

i stayed away from this place, the forum, because it's been useless. a bunch of wanks going at each other mostly, and not worth my time for a long time now.

there is, was, no ingame notice about the color coding that i have seen, but maybe i missed it. the only reason i came back to this place was to post about this screwing.

either way, placing the ffaa battleship. there, as a 15 prize, which requires gold or EXTREME luck, with no blatant disclaimer and then saying ... sorry, you spent 300 gold... and get nothing because you already had one. NO!

the disclaimer should have been on the prize. for 325 there was a unit with +1 for sale. if it had been posted, that the one prize wouldn't work, that would be different. it was not posted in game. taking the chance on getting from the 12 free opens to 15 for the prize on less then 325 gold was my gamble, i chose it. under the believe that the prize would work when acquired.

so gree fail. and they will do nothing, or very little in the long run, to fix stuff. for too many years now we've all seen it. "let it burn"

about 9 months ago i deleted multiple accounts. i made the MISTAKE of getting back involved with gree again with a new phone. should known, they never change. 5 years now...??? and still jerking their customer base around.

was posted on forum and in game regarding the colour coding.. has also been going tound the chat rooms for a long time.

It's also still explained in game

So the disclaimer was on the prize in the fact that the bonus status was red.. I am other people have complained that text should be incorporated for colourblind people, however that doesn't appear to affect you
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 10-18-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Thumbs down

i am not on the forums (except for the last 2 days... for this) or chat rooms.

and the screen you show isn't the one where the list of prizes is posted. on the lockbox screen, the help mentions nothing about the colors. i looked there a few times. it says nothing. and that's where the prize was offered.

I've never looked under the inventory or purchase units screen to glean anything regarding lockbox prizes. why look there? i was doing the lockbox even, i looked there.

nothing on the lockbox event info screen said anything about the situation that occurred. i had checked there several times.

if they know i have it, and it wont benefit me, or whichever customer, then don't put in the list. just skip prize 15 in the list. getting to 15 for the prize, and then being told, to pack sand isn't what they should be doing.

either way, it's the gree that we've all come to expect, doing what they do best.

Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    was posted on forum and in game regarding the colour coding.. has also been going tound the chat rooms for a long time.

It's also still explained in game

So the disclaimer was on the prize in the fact that the bonus status was red.. I am other people have complained that text should be incorporated for colourblind people, however that doesn't appear to affect you
    Last edited by pick_sax; 10-18-2016 at 02:50 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pick_sax View Post
    if they know i have it, and it wont benefit me, or whichever customer, then don't put in the list. just skip prize 15 in the list.
    So from this it appears that you are complaining because Gree could have just skipped that prize for people who didn't want it again..

This game has become ridiculously complex and I would advise, that just like anything that has manuals/advise/instruction etc.. that you read up first.. if you don't bother to learn the details first, then you only have yourself to blame...

Otherwise you are just complaining for the hell of it..(and normally that's my job)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pick, maybe someone should start a hand holding service. If you're willing to pay enough a tutor can walk you through each and every aspect of the game, 24/7 if you desire and have the money to pay for that level of service. Expecting a game developer to do it for you, not gonna happen fella. Let me know when you find one who does, I want in on that game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Have these "meetings" been productive?
    I, along with many others, wasn't invited to participate in these meetings.
    I thought the issue was the loss of certain trinkets and their abilities to regenerate health, along with the loss of strength.
    At any rate, just looking to know if the meetings have been productive.
    I think your meetings been civil, but I've participated in many civil meetings that produced nothing.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I think the meetings have been very productive and meaningful. I appreciate the efforts of the MW players in these meetings as they speak for the entire MW Community. These players are articulate & very organized (which is a blessing!) Your issues are being voiced & heard!

Big thanks to GREE/Funzio Management, as well! They have been very helpful, transparent & available between meetings.

:thumbsup:
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I think the meetings have been very productive and meaningful. I appreciate the efforts of the MW players in these meetings as they speak for the entire MW Community. These players are articulate & very organized (which is a blessing!) Your issues are being voiced & heard!

Big thanks to GREE/Funzio Management, as well! They have been very helpful, transparent & available between meetings.

:thumbsup:
    I was just curious, as I have seen no improvements.
    Doesn't matter to me, as I have no dog in whatever issue caused the kerfuffle in the first place.

Anyway, if those who were once upset have been assuaged and are now satisfied, good for them.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    It's definitly a WIP... all good things are worth the wait.

Some players will never be satisfied, just human nature I guess, but those who have open minds & eyes will & do see improvements.

It is all about moving forward & making MW better!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Some players will never be satisfied, just human nature I guess, but those who have open minds & eyes will & do see improvements.

Hmm, where have I heard that before?
    Oh yes, silly me, during all political campaigns.

"

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Here, Here!!

I am hoping one of those VIP MW players speaks up about poor Jester's (narcis) problem, 3 months waiting on an open support ticket, stats jumping and falling by 90% - support were kind enough to let me know they are aware of my problem, and will get back to me on that ticket when fixed, now my rank battle points are going backwards, I'm not dissatisfied, but three months.... if I have my eyes any more open I could be appearing in the guinness book of records for eye popping champ of 2016

- Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Banned
    Post Count
    It's great the Gree is having these meetings and that players at least are able to voice the issues. It does however feel it may be too late as this is something that should have been done well over a year ago.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It's great the Gree is having these meetings and that players at least are able to voice the issues. It does however feel it may be too late as this is something that should have been done well over a year ago.
    My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.

"

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I should switch, I ordered a 15lb turkey with stuffing at xmas and got a small cooked chicken!!

I took it back but i'm still waiting for a replacement, in the meantime I brought a bigger uncooked chicken for use with my tupperware stack cooker, can you believe it, found out his chicken cant be stacked!!

Need a new butcher

Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    I should switch, I ordered a 15lb turkey with stuffing at xmas and got a small cooked chicken!!I took it back but i'm still waiting for a replacement, in the meantime I brought a bigger uncooked chicken for use with my tupperware stack cooker, can you believe it, found out his chicken cant be stacked!! Need a new butcher
    I believe all clown lives matter. Anyway, your butcher ain't right, bro. You need a new butcher.

"

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I think you got the nail on the head. They waited way too long. I had enough well over a year ago, I still play casually but I don't even think about buying gold anymore, my spending has gone to clash of clans.

I agree with WBS. Gree is only listening because most of the top gold spenders have boycotted buying until problems get fixed. A few of these problems most likely have somewhat easy fixes. How hard is it to fix us being able to write on syn members walls or going in game and not have it crash 3-4 times before being able to play. While I don't doubt these talks are taking place, I'll take it with a grain of salt that anything really productive will come of them.