GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    maybe the player reps, in their next meeting with GREE, can ask how the new frontline boost points work. They obviously don't boost your points by the same percentage advertised.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well it's gree math. 35%=real life 2%. Thanks for playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agree,

But id rather see the mod leave and get David back in.
    Dont understand why see even in it when she doesnt even play MW?
    Far as i heard she plays CC,

So now we lost the rep for rank 50 and lower, big Gap if you ask me.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DIABLOPEZ View Post
    Agree,

But id rather see the mod leave and get David back in.
    Dont understand why see even in it when she doesnt even play MW?
    Far as i heard she plays CC,

So now we lost the rep for rank 50 and lower, big Gap if you ask me.
    Agreed. My dealings with this rep haven't heen a pleasure. Was banned and given warnings over asking a question, as long as many others who were. Even the top spender recieved a temp ban for asking questions. Respect
    Earns respect and you reap what you sow.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Agreed. My dealings with this rep haven't heen a pleasure. Was banned and given warnings over asking a question, as long as many others who were. Even the top spender recieved a temp ban for asking questions. Respect
    Earns respect and you reap what you sow.
    We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself.

We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power.

I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself.

We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power.

I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.
    Given that you are well know to represent faction that are below the top 50 and that you also have a lot of support, would it not be prudent for Gree to remove the CC rep from the MW meetings.. I've seen the transcripts and within one of the meetings the Gree representative explained that the CC player was not needed in the meeting.

As such it would seem ridiculous that you feel as thou you had to step down

Banned
    Post Count

Most in these forums know you would be best for the job, but we all know that gree doesn't seem to care about quality of game or who tickets around in CS, development, and forums.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We lost a second rep, and one of the reasons was also because the "rep" treated a leader of a T25 faction with similar attitude as myself. We are actually losing people because of the attitude of a CC player who been given some sort of unknown power. I am honestly worried that a company would allow a player of another title force trusted players of MW to step away from communications.
    Mate, a few weeks back I "clued" YOU and a few others in about what some termed a coincidence. I have since CONFIRMED with 1,000% certainty that what I believe to be TRUE, is indeed true. Yes, they are ONE in the same. You've been given ALL the vowels, now you have ALL 26 letters. Surely you now understand, especially after recent events and occurrences.Anyway, too much citrus can cause gastric distress, oh my darling, okay!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    I'm sure you have the right intentions Vile Lynn. But it doesn't come through. Please step down and let HR back in

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2 View Post
    I'm sure you have the right intentions Vile Lynn. But it doesn't come through. Please step down and let HR back in

What he said.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bring back the real deal, HellRaizer, please!Thank you.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2 View Post
    From all aspects of the game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    if this is true and the rep doesn't play this title why on earth should they have ANY input on this title?
    you need a Rep to have a complete understanding of how game works,its changes by the week so if they do not play currently they have no real understanding of current issues and gameplay.

Let the CC Rep have involment in CC Issues,they will know that title better then all who do not play CC.
    LEAVE MW TO MW COMMUNITY,bring David back in as a Rep.
    He knows the game.
    He cares about the game and PLAYING community.
    He adds experience and a perspective from the lower tiers factions.
    Hobbsie

Post Count
    Honestly. Those meetings won't work if the player reps aren't supported by the players. From the reactions we all read here and on GM VL isn't supported by any player and David is. David won't go there as long as VL is in there. If these meetings are meant to have any meaning VL has to step out so the players will get confidence that Gree takes these meeting serious

Post Count
    I was recently removed from the player rep for what I think was my activity level but I didn't really have anything to offer since I was hoping to address game balance issues while addressing the in game economy but there didn't seem to be any interest in that. It was mostly ways to fix the boycott that happened.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...