GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    I was recently removed from the player rep for what I think was my activity level but I didn't really have anything to offer since I was hoping to address game balance issues while addressing the in game economy but there didn't seem to be any interest in that. It was mostly ways to fix the boycott that happened.
    Yeah, I believe the 100,00%......Logical. Too. Always about the moola, not the hoopla.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    Yeah, I believe the 100,00%......Logical. Too. Always about the moola, not the hoopla.

Gree only cares about money, I get the fact they are a business and need to make money. They don't get the fact that catering to whales will make you less than catering to the whole community. They are a poorly run business.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Gree only cares about money, I get the fact they are a business and need to make money. They don't get the fact that catering to whales will make you less than catering to the whole community. They are a poorly run business.
    They are a very unusual bunch for sure, mate.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Having a lot of customers that do not by anything.

It sounds like a good business.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post

It sounds like a great business platform.....
    If they knew how to produce a quality game they wouldn't have chased away so many spenders. I have played totally free now for well over a year. I know many players in the same boat. They no longer spend due to Bree's incompetence.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It sounds like a great business platform.....
    If they knew how to produce a quality game they wouldn't have chased away so many spenders. I have played totally free now for well over a year. I know many players in the same boat. They no longer spend due to Bree's incompetence.
    I like to use my purchase, but suddenly I could not login.
    I had then started to use my gold to by energy to finish some missions.

Like I bought a dinner and started to eat and suddenly they took my dinner.

This is Gree business plan and it works perfectly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post

No one wants to the game to be free, just accessible. When you cater to one spending group, you alienate everyone else. Using other good FTP games as a example, when the game is fun and awarding with a good community, players who wouldn't spend might spend every now and then. 50,000 people spending 5 or 10 bucks on your game is a whole lot more profitable than a handful spending 1000 a month. You even have people who wouldn't mind spending every paycheck if things were reasonable.

GREE seems to only fix something when money is involved and that is never a good thing since it show they have no care at all for the community. I mean, look at the events that were removed and or revamped.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting the meeting scripts. I only came on to see if any changes. Spent over an hour reading them lol. I'm still not convinced to participate in playing again. Even tho there is more communication between player and FC. I have a few pointers. How comes it's only a select few in the meetings. I thought it was for faction leaders. I'm aware that some Leaders are ussless and pointing out the game but surely that's not all the good faction. Leaders left. 7 to represent players for mw. I don't even play mw anymore. But Has the game declined that much. My 2nd point is I have had alot of help and good advice from HR. I'm surprised you have left. Can you not just sort out your issues between vile Lynn your both adults. and sort the issues you have so the game can move on. Or vile Lynn stick to cc and HR to mw.
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by levelhead View Post
    Thanks for posting the meeting scripts. I only came on to see if any changes. Spent over an hour reading them lol. I'm still not convinced to participate in playing again. Even tho there is more communication between player and FC. I have a few pointers. How comes it's only a select few in the meetings. I thought it was for faction leaders. I'm aware that some Leaders are ussless and pointing out the game but surely that's not all the good faction. Leaders left. 7 to represent players for mw. I don't even play mw anymore. But Has the game declined that much. My 2nd point is I have had alot of help and good advice from HR. I'm surprised you have left. Can you not just sort out your issues between vile Lynn your both adults. and sort the issues you have so the game can move on. Or vile Lynn stick to cc and HR to mw.
    In answer to the first question. The meetings first started after there was a major boycott on FL by about 150 teams. Vile Lynn was asked by Gree to pick some representation from MW. These people were picked by activity on the forum rather than by activity in game and other communication channels .. e.g. GroupMe. Therefore, to aid with this, we devised a set of tier rooms in GroupMe that people could express there concerns and this then feeds into one big rooms the contains either a faction leader or representative. All issues are fed up into this Group by answers back down from it. Anything that needs to go for discussion with FC makes it way through this route and is collated in a room that has only the MW players that are part of the comms group. Over the course of past few months, some of the hand picked reps have been replaced by more active people in regards to cross team communication via GroupMe .. (people in the leaders rooms, intel rooms, help rooms etc... i.e.. people that should be well known by a larger audience... as the forums are no longer the focal place for the majority of dedicated players)..

So in short, teams vote for issues via a set of GroupMe rooms and most important topics are then raised. (these votes are made by a few hundred faction reps)

On a related topic. Although the meetings happen once every 3 weeks, if there are major issues that effect factions, the meeting reps are also in a separate group that can be used to quickly escalate those issues (not personal tickets thou)

Post Count
    Wow HellRaizer, so glad I don't have to do that. Pretty sure I would have been voted into doing that or volunteered for it back in the day. That sounds like Gree is trying. Can't believe there was actually a ban on FL. You know how many times Bans were threatened, empty threats I might add. hundreds. Wish I was playing then to see it.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Banned
    Post Count
    It is not good that gree picked a player mod that doesn't even play the game. Get a new one for god sake. She clearly plays cc but not mw. Get rid of her

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    It is not good that gree picked a player mod that doesn't even play the game. Get a new one for god sake. She clearly plays cc but not mw. Get rid of her
    People always show you who they are. It's in your best interest to believe their actions, not their words.

"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    People always show you who they are. It's in your best interest to believe their actions, not their words.
    Very true HR��

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Word has filtered down into GroupMe that the next meeting will be Jan 13th

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just popped on to see how the meeting went. But I guess it never happened. Coz i thought it might have been posted??
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.