GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Wow finally some progress with gree. But it took a 150 factions to protest for them to act on it? It's great news that something being done and communication is flowing. But for me to install the game again would take some action from gree. I don't want to be negative on this. But I've seen all this before from gree. Give hope to gamers as funds are down. Then when things go wrong stay silent and sod us as long as we keep paying for a broken game. I myself gave up on the game and a lot happier i have. But only downfall is the faction that I miss. Joining gm forum's is something I will think about as I have a lot of questions. but not being part of the gaming community anymore might seem pointless
    I see that someone mentioned starwars galaxy of hero's. My daughter had a problem with that game. She got a call back within 10-20 mins problem resolved in 30 mins. Maybe someone could mention that at the meeting. It saves so .much time on administration meaning more time for the tec team to do more important work. Instead of fixing things
    Last edited by levelhead; 10-28-2016 at 01:37 PM.
    The greatest and wisest people are not afraid of failure. But then there's gree. So I retract that statement.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Help offered

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.
    Help is always appreciated.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    Sounds like a good game! I have been playing CLash of Clans for a year and a half and haven't a reason to send in a ticket. Whereas you know their is always a reason in MW to. I personally have given up trying to send in tickets as I always get a canned response. I won't be far behind you in quitting. Good luck
    Clear your PM, breaking news for you, mate.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just to clarify a few things

I have been receiving a number of PMs and groupme chats regarding Vile Lynn's post.

1) She is a player mod, not a Gree employee. So your 1:1 will be with another player who can reach out to Gree.. (something that Stephen, Me, Sigg, GG and Dec can also do)
    2) Her line ID has the name Clementine in it, but she is not the same person as the ex moderator known as Clementine
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 11-02-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Post Count
    Here I am thinking this was just a GAME.......boy was I wrong.

Is it true someone actually spent $2M on this GAME over a 4 1/2 year period? And is there evidence to support it?

Perhaps I'm a bit insensitive and a smidgen of a SOB for hanging around and laughing at crazy people for the last 5 years. Perhaps not.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes brown, I have spent that, and no, I won't give you the login for my iTunes for you to check. Just ask the guys that started out this game with me, I began early with 2 top 5 games in PUN, then five top ten games in sup1 and sup2, later sup n pepa, along with assorted others in other sup affiliated teams, and a few very low teams. I've spent quite a bit in COC, where I have four maxed games for several years, empire z, this means war, played a bit in mobile strike.The amount I spent really isn't relevant to anything though. It's my entertainment money, and that's where I chose to spent a portion of it. Im involved in other forms of entertainment also that have nothing to do with games as well. Motorcycle racing is one of those.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Only $2M!?

Just an extra million could see them in a top 10 team!

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    Here I am thinking this was just a GAME.......boy was I wrong.

Is it true someone actually spent $2M on this GAME over a 4 1/2 year period? And is there evidence to support it?

Perhaps I'm a bit insensitive and a smidgen of a SOB for hanging around and laughing at crazy people for the last 5 years. Perhaps not.
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any way to post a transcript of the latest meeting with Gree?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Yes brown, I have spent that, and no, I won't give you the login for my iTunes for you to check. Just ask the guys that started out this game with me, I began early with 2 top 5 games in PUN, then five top ten games in sup1 and sup2, later sup n pepa, along with assorted others in other sup affiliated teams, and a few very low teams. I've spent quite a bit in COC, where I have four maxed games for several years, empire z, this means war, played a bit in mobile strike.The amount I spent really isn't relevant to anything though. It's my entertainment money, and that's where I chose to spent a portion of it. Im involved in other forms of entertainment also that have nothing to do with games as well. Motorcycle racing is one of those.

And that 2.5m wasn't enough for goats to beat birds until I left sucker

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    LMFAO..... wow that's something to be proud of...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    LMFAO..... wow that's something to be proud of...
    How did he make that money selling used appliances?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Say what? Really? Oh my, can't be true, that. I'm so confused.

"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Selling Cheap A$$ Merchandise or in short form S.C.A.M lmao
    Last edited by crazeejay; 11-02-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Selling Cheap Affordable Merchandise or in short form S.C.A.M lmao
    Maybe it's a very profitable business? He should update his store look though, it looks out of date. That would be my advice.

Banned
    Post Count
    Obviously you don't know the guy.