Player / Gree meetings - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Player / Gree meetings

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    My butcher doesn't talk about selling me that steak, that pork chop, or that roast. He just delivers quality meats, the way I want. His shop is clean, employees are courteous, prices are fair, and he obeys the law. Plus, he always thanks me for my custom, and never says no to my requests. The only thing we talk about is the weather, golf, and college football. Beyond all that, he even provides a lagniappe with my purchases.
    Very true. In my business quality and communication is huge. If I ran it like I agree runs theirs I wouldn't be in business very long.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Lets not forget that WE the player base asked for these meetings in a letter that was written to Gree and signed by over 150 factions

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How long, if ever, will this take to get to crime city? The only talk about these meetings deals with MW. Those of us that play CC have I'm sure same issues but there is hardly any talk in our forums as far as what's being talked about or progress made.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to just be able to post and participate on the forum. Well over 2 years and they give me access for a month and then block me posting again. It shows I can post, but needs authorization from mods... I wait, wait, wait, and wait more only to never see my post show up. Wish they would fix this... I AM JUST POSTING THIS TO SEE IF I CAN REPLY TO OTHER POSTS YET...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Foty View Post
    How long, if ever, will this take to get to crime city? The only talk about these meetings deals with MW. Those of us that play CC have I'm sure same issues but there is hardly any talk in our forums as far as what's being talked about or progress made.
    It already is (so i believe (or very close to)) . There is a meeting once every three weeks. and they alternate game every week between the old Funzio titles .. KA,MW,CC e.g. Week1 MW.. Week2 CC and Week3 KA

if the CC forum is anything like the MW forum, a lot of the chat moved into GM, Line etc.. because little response was happening forum side, other than attacks/people being picked on/warnings etc.. So nowadays, we talk in GM, read the Forum once in a blue moon and send in tickets... And the silver lining is now the meetings (although at present forum continues to have to same problems)
    Last edited by HellRaizer; 10-24-2016 at 08:13 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Supposedly, there are numerous chats on gm dealing with this. Have only heard of/seen one. And that room is more of a regular chat than anything else. The only info being given there is what's already been posted on the forum.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    @Hellraizer - not being a member of the Gree GM chats maybe something to bring up is dealing with customers problems within a set timescale, I can imagine they have thousands of tickets, I know in the past players have sent multiple tickets to get issues dealt with quicker, but I understand this can obviously slow things down, as you have probably seen in another thread I have a problem with stats, I'm glad the mods have allowed it to run, I have tried to be constructive and sensible and hopefully can give a small insight for Gree in this post.

Yesterday the support team did come back and confirmed that the ticket/problem has been passed to the engineers, they are working on looking into this further, the ticket would be put on hold until further information was available - Let's be honest - we all know what this means, my point is (for Gree) I am in a top 20 team, scoring up to a million points in WD's, I have had a ticket in for over 2 month's which has now been put on hold, I enjoy my faction and getting drunk with my team, probably shouldn't have said that! Gree is losing out on gold spend as I can't find a target, I understand i'm not important in the overall picture but here you have a player that's been around for 4 years, in a high ranking team that can't find a target/spend gold due to an error with stats, with a 2 month old ticket that's probably shelved, My point and I mean this is the best possible way, if someone that has ranked within the top 100 players in WD and plays within a top 20 team still can't get an answer after 2 month's on a single ticket... Should the problems already waiting for answers be settled before ongoing development is rolled out.

It's just a point that could be raised, I believe I know the answer which is why my spend dropped to zero for this WD, I am surprised at hopeful with Gree's action's with these meetings, but wish they would sort out the little things before moving forwards, in the end I feel it will cost them, I wish them well though.

theJester - OMT

p.s give us more time before auto log out in forum!
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am happy fore you. You can still log in.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think its great we're having meetings with gree I hope progress is made towards a better game.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    I think you got the nail on the head. They waited way too long. I had enough well over a year ago, I still play casually but I don't even think about buying gold anymore, my spending has gone to clash of clans.
    And my money has gone to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where their support will actually call you or deal with you in online chat - now that's customer service for a phone based game!

At the end of December I will be quitting and I've been here since the beginning too little too late.

I'm not sure that those involved in talks represent the entire player base, they certainly represent the money base. But lets face it - that's why Gree is talking to them - they don't care about the game, only the loss of income from the whales.

Bravehearts of Scotland RIP

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    And my money has gone to Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes where their support will actually call you or deal with you in online chat - now that's customer service for a phone based game!

At the end of December I will be quitting and I've been here since the beginning too little too late.

I'm not sure that those involved in talks represent the entire player base, they certainly represent the money base. But lets face it - that's why Gree is talking to them - they don't care about the game, only the loss of income from the whales.

Bravehearts of Scotland RIP
    Sounds like a good game! I have been playing CLash of Clans for a year and a half and haven't a reason to send in a ticket. Whereas you know their is always a reason in MW to. I personally have given up trying to send in tickets as I always get a canned response.

I won't be far behind you in quitting. Good luck

Post Count
    For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.

The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.

If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)
    If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] Aurelius View Post
    Quick post to say thanks for putting this up @HellRaizer, and to authenticate that yes, this is something that has been on going. We are working towards restoring dialogue with the community and trust that while we won't always get things right, we will take in feedback from the players and try our best to be responsive and timely.
    Can you mention the same in a sticky on the CC forum? ☺

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Would be nice to have a specific thread dedicated to wats going on, not random posts in numerous threads.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    For the record, yes, these player rep meetings are happening with CC & KA. In the CC forum, DJ Angerfist has been posting about the meetings and giving updates. He also hosts a GMe chat.

The players in all game groups represent players from high to low, gold/gem to free.

If anybody wants 1:1 "Custome Service", everybody is welcome to contact me on Line @ clementine88 or on Group Me. (I'm still learning how to use GMe.)
    If I don't have an answer for you, I can contact someone who does.
    You can't get a better thread reply than the one above!

I will look for you on GM next couple of days, would be good if you could get a definitive answer, one way or another.

Thanks for your replies to this thread, I am a little shocked, in a good way, lets see what you can do.

Cheers, Jester
    - Seal Team Six - SES - OMT - SF1 -

WD Point Ave 1m - Highest 3.1m

From truth lead me to delusion, from light lead me to darkness, from death lead me to eternal life. Hallelujah! Are you feeling it sire?